Ch.13 Going to Indiana

Omer pov

Today is new day, there goes my sunshine, it's brighten my day and I gotta go because we're all going to Indiana! That was where the Jackson's were first living at before they moved to California to start a group band by the name of 'The Jackson 5'.

"I am so glad that we get to finally have a break from school to be on a vacation."" Taj said as I giggle.

"Well, you know the deal. Learn first and play later." I said strolling along with my suitcase.

Let's see I have my stuff packed up and the Jackson's are coming with aboard and Michael's friends too.

"Shaun! Slow down or you'll fall on the steps." Jermaine yelled towards Vashaun.

"I can't help it! My excitement is taking over and it'll wear off when its all over." He smirked as he went inside the plane.

"So what do you guys do in North Carolina since y'all are now in high school? "Tj asked them as he settle down in his seat to get comfortable as I sat next to him.

"It's good. Today was our first day back until someone summon us at the early college high school to come here." Kyree said, he was staring at Nina whom by the way looked at us shyly.

"How does this whole time travel thing goes? Do you press a button that says, "Take me to this time period". Or is it like...." Kyree laughed as he looks at me grinning.

"No man, it's almost like yesterday when you have a machine the first time to teleport yourself into the year that you wanna be in. Until now, we have a teleport key to time travel to anywhere or where ever we want to go." He explained.

"That can explain why the clock is moving slower than the usual time it once were." I mumble.

Blanket pov

Nina, Brandy, and I were sitting next to each other just chatting along and laughed at the funny jokes we came up with. The plane began to move and all of us have our seat belts on ready for take off.

"Phew, thank God that I'm not afraid of planes anymore. But if I do come into a plane accident one day; remind Brandy to plan a funeral for me just in case." Nina told me.

"Alright. Brandy you gotta plan a funeral for Nina because she said she'll probably end up in a plane accident one day. I'm just letting know that because I might forget. " I told her and I went back to my phone to text with one of my friends name Antonio.

Nina pov

I can't believe that we're going to Indiana where Michael and his siblings were born from the beginning until they moved to become famous. Luckily, I haven't forgot about to give a music beat for this cruise ride.

Playing song- Price of Fame

I really loved Michael's songs from the way he writes, performs, beat box them, and even dance to the rhythm. I know the others think this is just a waste of time, but I gotta know if he is alive or if he is really dead. This might be my chance to find out and kick Dr.Conrad Murray's butt. If this is so confusing and hard for me, I'll just go dig up his grade to see if it's true myself.

"Nina, you feeling okay? Your eyes seemed rather.....wild than the usual." I look up to see Charlie and Prince in a worried expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Is their something wrong or anything? "I asked them.

"Naw, I just wanna say that we have some snacks in the back if you like any." Prince insisted.

"Okay!" I unbuckle my seat belt and went to the back to go get me some snacks.