(12) Christmas at the Linehans

I'm still working on a mass update because you all deserve it! I'm at a bit of a writers block but here is a single chapter since it's been too long. 😘
Check out my new story Indignant Emerald in the meantime!

---

"Merry Christmas Eve you two!" Grace shouted from the foot of the guest bed Rayner and I were still sleeping in. Rayner threw a pillow at her and pulled the blanket up over his shoulders.

"Get out you invasive brat. You're lucky I don't sleep completely naked. That would've scarred you for life and then maybe you'd knock." His voice was deep and groggy with sleep, his hair sticking in all directions. Rayner's threats didn't even phase her and I'm sure she'd heard them a lot growing up.

"Breakfast is ready get up. We are going to Grandmas when dad and Carol get back from the store." Rayner scratched his head sleepily and stretched out. "Get dressed. You can use my bathroom if you want Tori so you don't have to wait on him. I know how long he takes in the bathroom." I smiled nodding at her still half asleep. She smiled and turned on her heal disappearing out the door.

"I'm sorry. She's got no sense of boundaries." He laughed pulled me closer to him cuddling into my neck. "I missed this so much while I was away." He trailed kisses along my neck. "Did you sleep okay?" His breath tickled my exposed skin. I nodded turning in his arms to face him. His stubbly cheek prickled my hand as I caressed it.

"Fine. No dreams." I smiled smally giving him a quick kiss. He brushed my hair away from my face then ran his thumb down my lip. I had missed him too. Incredibly so, especially when I remembered how sensual he could be. "Let's get ready." He decided sitting upright.

"You know instead of using my sister's shower you can just shower in here... with me?" I refrained from gasping. I gave him a dark hungry look and he took my silence for answer covering my lips with his mouth. I wasn't sure about doing this under his dad's roof with his sister home in the next room but I wasn't strong enough to resist him either.

He bunched my long t-shirt up at my sides and grabbed one of my bare breasts beneath it. He pushed his groin into me his mouth stifling my moan. He jumped up suddenly leaving me on the bed in a swift motion. He locked the door with the flick of his wrist grinning and then was straddling me once more claiming my mouth hostage.

Rayner pulled my shirt over my head looking at me lustfully and then his mouth was teasing my nipple, the next and back on my mouth. He slipped my underwear off inserting two fingers between my legs.

"You're already ready." He grinned pulling his boxers off springing his manhood from beneath them. Then with one swift motion claimed me his.

***

Showering with him was another release for me. I enjoyed our skin to skin contact under the warm stream. "You're so beautiful." His lips caressed the tender place between my neck and shoulder. "It could be like this all the time if you move back in with me." He reminded me of the pending question he'd asked me.

"I said I'd think about it." I answered averting my eyes so he couldn't see my hesitance. He nodded slinging my hair away from my body so it was all behind me. He grabbed my face with one hand pulling my bottom lip down with his thumb once again. He sure was touchy these last few weeks.

We'd finished up in the shower dressing quickly. I applied a small amount of makeup and dried my hair straight while he laid on the bed tapping away on his phone as usual. "You know your sister is probably bored you could go see what she's doing." I acknowledged his rude behavior. Also feeling paranoid she knew what we'd done.