Bad Day

The monsters arrived a few days ago. Apperently they love the color red and hate humans. In those few days roberys and murders have been happening. Today had to be the worst day of all. I came home with cuts and bruises from (e/n) and her/his puppets. My mother and father where at africa for a month doing some type of research. And i have no siblings so thats bullshit. Im home,ALONE, with killers on the streets,great... the only good thing is that we have four months if summer vacation instead of three. I groaned and flopped onto the couch and turned on the tv that played Face Off (or favirote tv show).After a couple hours I finished season four and checked the time.'ten-fifty seven, time for a shower'. I stood up and streached making my back pop. I groaned in pleasure and grabed a (f/c) towel from my room.
~*time skip*~
I wore a (f/c) sports bra and comfy (f/c) pants. I stood infront of a mirror and starred at my scars from (e/n) many months ago. I had muliple running over my sides. Plenty in my stomach and back. One on my chest and my left cheek. And many to share on my arms and legs. I starred and admired my scars, that i fought with to earn them,when i hear a loud crash from downstairs. I quickly shut off my lights and grabed a (f/c) hoody,unzipped,and a metal baseball bat. I slowly opened my door and walked towards the steps. As i neared the bottom a dark voice spilled curses and walked around. I peeked around the corner ti my living room and see a big black body emitting a red light fron where its eyes should be. The person starred at ny mothers and fathers antiques and chuckled smashing them onto the floor. I got mad real quickly and through myself at them weilding the bat "AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH" i swung only they disappeared suprising me. A red magic surrounds me and throws me into a wall making me scream in pain as i hit the floor. I reached out for my bat only he kicjed it away. I scrambled to take out my phone. They only pin me to the floor and growl. It was a male skeleton. He wore a red turtleneck shirt with a black leather jacket overtop,with a fuzzy rim. His shorts where down to his knees and had a yellow stripe on the sides. Gis shoes where black Chucks. His face kinda scared me. His eyes where black only with one red flaming pinprick on the left. His smile was sharp toothed with one golden one. I squirmed under him uncomfortly and growled glaring at him."Your fucking heavy ,Soo GET THE FUCK OFF!!!"......

Word count- 492
hope you liked part one of my shitty story, sorry my lovelys...