Untitled part

We ate in silence, but it was enjoyable. I was eating some (chocolate/plain/blueberry) pancakes, while Hugo ate some sasuage. His ears twitched once and a while, which was cute (im not making you fall in love <_<). He looked at me when he noticed me staring and smirked, making me blush and look away embarresed. I finished my meal, and so did he, so we got up and he showed me around. He seemed like a really nice person, heck he gave me my own room! He had to leave to a meeting of some sort, but he left me in my room but left me wonder around the house to explore if i wanted. The room had (f/c) walls with a queen sized bed with (f/c) sheets. A desk was in the corner with papers and pencils on it, and a dresser next to the bed. I liked it. I sat at the desk and decided to (draw/write stories/stare into space). After what seemed like hours i stopped and got up, going to the bed. I sat down and almost fainted from how compfy it was. I laid my back against it, letting it crack. I moaned in pleasure ad closed my eyes. God i could get use to this. I decided to take a nap till Hugo got home, so i crawled further onto the bed, slipped off my uncomfortable skirt and leggings and covered myself up, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

~*timeskip*~

I felt something heavy on my chest, making me opened my eyes slowly. I blushed lightly, seeing Hugo's head on it. His eyes were closed, so he couldnt see my blush. I shifted uncomforably, waking him up. He yawned and looked at me. "Hello~" he sang. I rolled my eyes and pushed his head off me. He chuckled and sat up on the bed, like a dog would. I sat up and scratched my neck, making Red's collar make a ding. His ears pirked up and he growled at the collar. "Who's..." he asked. I tensed up and placed my hand on the collar. "um...R-Reds..." i looked down with my eyes then back up at him. He huffed and grabbed my arm, dragging my off the bed and towards the door. I yelped and pulled my shirt down, not having any pants to save my dignity. He didnt care and he took me out of the room and down the hall. " Mystic! Get over here!" He yelled. Then a female white wolf came into view. She wore a black dress, a black leather jacket over that, and tall black boots. She looked at me with bright golden eyes that had green mixed with them. "Get that stupid thing off of her..." the collar? He doesnt possible think she could remove it? Its magical! She nodded and me from him, but she was more gentle. She took me into a dark room. It looked like a room you'd see in a cop movie to question the victim. She gestured me to sit down on a chair that was in the center of the room. I gulped and walked over, taking a seat. "As you had hear, my names Mystic...im like the packs magic healer...now i know you may not trust me, but i need to tie you down so you dont, um, move as much..." i gulped, the dream kept coming back to me. But i nodded and sat back. "Blindfolded?..." i asked, looking away. I heard her sigh. I knew it. She tied me to the chair and blindfolded me. In the distance, Gunshots. She growled, "i have to do this quickly..." i felt something put pressure on my neck, choking me a bit. Tears have already formed in my eyes, i mean it hurt. I cough as the pressure increased. "Almost there, your doing good..." i was crying about now, the blindfold becoming wet. Then a pop startled me, and the pressure disappeared. I heard her chuckled, "all done...," the gunshots got closer, she pulled something out and opened the door, i could tell from the squeaking. "I'll be back..." she left, the door shutting slowly. I couldnt contain myself anymore, i started full out crying. The collar, without it i felt empty. I heard people screaming and more gunshots. Someone yelled outside the room, followed by a scream and gurgling. Then the door smashed in, then someone walked in. i flinched as someone cut the ropes, "Its okay, love, lil' old Anti gonna get you outta here..". The voice. I nodded as she removed the blindfold. Shewent to pick me up but i stopped her, "c-collar..." i pointed to Red's collar. She huffed and picked it up handing it to me. I huggefd it close and allowed her to pick me up and carry me out of the room. "Get her hoem anti!" Red. I cant. "Red..." i mumbled. "Hurry!" "ReD!" my voice cracked...to late...BANG...BANG...a body fell to the floor. I closed my eyes as fresh tears left them. "Fuck..." She started to run. Everything else was a blurr, all i thought about was Red.

~*another timeskip*~

We were outside was all i knew. The girl, or Anti was comforting me as i wept. Someone eventually walked to us, but i didnt care who. Someone ran their hand threw my hair, me flinching in response. "Thats really how your gonna react..." i tensed up. That voice...it seemed like i hadnt heard it in forever in such a calm way. I turned my head and gasped. Red. " R-Red..." i moved away from Anti and hugged him, him returning the favor. I sobbed into his shirt as he rubbed my back. I looked up at him and then i kissed him on his teeth. He seemed surprised at first, due to him thinking i hated him from the fight, but then he kissed back, some tears leaving is sockets. We pulled away and smiled at each other. Anti coughed uncomfortably, making me giggle. "How bout we go out and get some food?" she said and stood up strait. Red nodded, i did too, but i looked down. "First...get me pants..." Anti laughed and Red smirked. "You look good without them~." i blushed and punched his arm, "B-BAKA!" he laughed and i smiled. I hugged him tightly. For a while we all stayed silent. This was the silence i would love to have every single day.

~*not a timeskip but we gonna skip time <_<*~

I sighed as i finally got pants (;w;) and we all headed to grillbys. I sat between Anti and Red, just in case. Red had a burger and his mustard, Anti had fries and a beer, and i had a (fries/burger/salad) with a (soda flavor/ water) . we ate happily and shared some stories and jokes. I looked at Red and he looked back at me. I smiled, a tear leaving my eye. He wiped it away and kissed my head. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment. Then i thought of something i heard before,

'art is not what i create...what i creat is caos...'

Okay another chapter done, if you know who said that quote comment below and are the first, i'll shoutout to you in the next chapter! Anyway enjoy. I love you my lovelies~Darky