The Action...

~*(y/n)'s POV*~

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. A bright light shined in my eyes, making me whince. I tried to move my hands, but i couldnt. They where tied up with rope making me start to panic. I looked down, i was wearing the most terrifying thing ever, A black leather bra and black leather skirt, with black clear leggings underneath. I looked like a prostitute...something was on my neck, Red's collar...i sighed, hopping he would save me...then i remembered the fight...he hates me...a tear ran down my face, right as someone walked towards me. They pulled my hair, forcing me to look at them. I flinched in pain. "Have a good nap?" they asked and kneeled down, it was a due by the voice. I looked away from him. "Aw dont ignore me sweetheart..." he said, placing his hand on my cheek and push it towards him. It was a horse monster. He wore a black leather jacket, a red undershirt, and jeans. His eyes where a redish brown color, as he stared into my (e/c) eyes. "The names Willson. And you are..." he said, looking me over. I cringed as he did. He pouted at my silence and looekd back into my eyes. "Come on, just a quick name, and i'll let ya be..." he promised. I huffed and looked away again, "(Y-Y/n)..." i thought it was better, i didnt like this guy already. He chuckled and stood up. "Good girl, now we can start this thing..." he left, leaving me confused, 'start this thing? What?' on cue, a curtain opened, making a even brighter light form, and talking to be heard. My heart fell into my stomach, it was a action...People and monsters where seated, many looking rich. I gulped as Willson came onto the stage, a huge grin on his face. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the annual, Play Toy action!" he announced, as many cheered and clapped. I was picked up by someone, making me yelp and fight back as best as i could. I was dragged onto the stage and forced to stand next to Willson. He grabbed my arm, "starting at 1000G, (y/n)! She is a really, really, lovely thing. Bidding starting now!" any called out, raising their signs. I felt tears run down my face, but i had a strait face. Once willson realised, he wiped my tears and smiled. "Its okay. This will all be over soon..." someone bidded 1500000G, the winning bid. I looked down, as i was dragged off stage, to my new...'owner'. I didnt look up once. After a while, the noises of the people subsided, leaving me know i was with the one who bought me. I looked up, a monster. He was a wolf monster. He wore a red furry coat, ripped jeans, and a under shirt that was black. He grinned and picked me up. I squealed and tried to push him away, fresh tears threatening to fall down my reddedned face. He sighed and walked out a backdoor, into an alleyway. A car was parked there, other dog monsters, two outside smoking, and one inside waiting. I gulped and hide my face in the guys coat, not wanting to look at the others. "Start the car.." he demanded, being the leader of the pack. The car started with a soft purr, and he got in he back, me sitting on his lap. I looked out the window and whimpered. "You'll be okay..." he whispered. Surprisingly, he calmed me down. I leaned back onto him, closing my eyes, wanting this to all be over. I ended up falling asleep.

~*.Dream Realm.*~ ~dream walks in again~ Dream: Hewwo~! Me:i'll allow a hello... .*~

I sat in a chair, arms and legs tied. I had a blindfold on and i was clearly crying, the cloth being wet. A heard screams and gun shots in the distance. The door to the room i was in slammed open. I cried out, feeling a knife cutting through the ropes. A soft female voice came to my ears. "Its okay, love, lil' old Anti gonna get you outta here.." she removed the blindfold, but i could see her face, it was a blurr. I closed my eyes, as she picked me up and ran out of the room. The gunshots got louder and i heard a scream, i knew the voice. "Get her home Anti!" Red? "Hurry!" BANG BANG! A body fell onto the floor. "Fuck..." The girl said. Red? RED!? Oh god did they!? No, NO!? Red!? REDDD-!?

~*.Reality.*~

I jumped awake and sat up. I panted and looked around. I was in a bedroom, but it was to dark to see anything. Someone snored next to me. I looked over. It was the wolf leader. He was shirtless, but i didnt care anymore. I layed back down and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and softly whimpered. I sighed and closed my eyes. Why do i have to live like this...why cant i be normal...

~*Red's POV*~

We were walking around town, looking for (Y/n). We heard someone in the distance talking about a action. "I cant believe he won that chick...she was so hot!" one said. "I agree, even her name sounds dreamy, (y/n)~." the other said- (Y/N)!? I froze at the name and grabbed something in my pocket. A gun. I followed the voices with Anti close behind, She grabbed her gun as well. Alleyway. I hide the gun and walked into the alley, Anti next to me. "Excuse me, but i think i heard you wrong, did you say...(Y/n)...?" i licked the inside of my teeth. One nodded, looking suspitious. "Yeah...why you wanna know..." he grabbed something. I shrugged looking at Anti, "no reason...just that...she's my girl...and she went missin'..." they looked at each other then ran deeper into the alley. I lifted the gun up and shot at them, hitting each in the leg. They screamed in pain. I teleported next to them and picked one up. "Where is she..." my eye flared deadly. "S-she was bought. B-by H-Hugo..." i growled and dropped em. Hugo...that mangy mutt...not wanting them to know i was after him, i shot both in the head, killing them. Anti huffed, "you gotta be careful when it comes to him, Red... He's got ears everywhere..." i nodded and made my way out of the alleyway. "I know..." was all i said. She sighed and followed behind me. The streets where quiet as we walked. Hugo...the alpha of the wolves...fuck'n guy always got what he wanted. The only problem with him was he could be anywhere. He had the best hiding spots. All i had to do was find him, save (Y/n), then kill em. But first...we need a plan...and a fucking good one...

~*back to (y/n)'s POV*~

I felt the bed next to my shift and someone yawn. I opened my eyes and huffed. The wolf guy looked at me and smiled. "Sorry if i woke ya..." i rolled my eyes and looked away. " i was already up..." he chuckled and nuzzled his snout into my neck. " Names Hugo...(Y/n) correct? My ears arent the same..." i nodded and scooched away from him. He growled and pulled me back. "Dont do that..." i pouted and sighed. We stayed like that for a while, untill a knock on the door announced it was time to eat. We got up, him putting on a shirt, and giving me a black shirt to wear, which i put on. I followed him to the kitchen were a buffet sat. my stomach growled on cue, making me blush. He chuckled and sat down, gesturing me to sit next to him. I did what i was told and we dug in. I can trust him...i know i can...

HEYYYY another chapter i had no idea on what to do :'D Error: um your okay... no I'm not it needs to be more kinkier... Error: you need jesus... DONT FUCK WITH ME ERROR ILL KICK YOU GLITCHY ASS OUT! anyway enjoy i love you my lovelies~Darky Error: save me...