New look

Mettaton then took me to a huge room after letting tori know i wouldn't get harmed when she asked to tag along. it was like a huge version of a dressing room except there was a table in the corner with dried blood and weapons hanging on the wall...(said that like it was normal XD) i started breathing heavy thinking i was gonna die and at a young age...(you...are...17...red is...in this...20 ...eh...) Mettaton placed his cold hand on my shoulder when he saw my stare at the wall, "darling dont worry...thats for those who betray me..." he smiled creepily making me sweat a bit. A giggle escaped his lips as he lead me to a chair and grabs some scissors, "sit down and we shall begin~" i gulped and sat. 'this better be worth it...'

~*time skip .3.*~

i gasped seeing how different i looked! (that heart thing is the design on the back of the jacket .3.)

i smiled happily and hugged ton ton making him laugh

i smiled happily and hugged ton ton making him laugh. "Thanks ton ton!" i said squealing, "your welcome darling~if you would like anything else find me~" he said patting my back. we walked out and tori then looked confused. "um Mettaton wheres (y/n)?...and who's that?" she asked. "omg it works hehe"i said making her smile and laugh with happiness, "wow i didn't even notice you! great work Mettaton"she said. he bowed and the boys returned with a game for the Xbox, it was another shooting game (mind dead)."if ya need anything more just contact me okay darling~?" tori nodded, "thanks a bunch now we must head home, it is getting late." He nodded but stopped us quickly, "hey i'm actually having a party tomorrow starting at seven and all you are invited~!" tori didn't seem really happy with that but smiled when me and the boys all jumped in excitement, "Oh can we go please tori!?" i asked hugging her arm. she sighed and nodded though sending a glare at Mettaton. "YUSH!" i yelled for this being the first non birthday party party i have gone to (make sense XD). Atfer we all got super excited we left and headed home.

~*Time skip again cause idek what to write~*

we walked past a alley way which the house was a block away. i heard a can be kicked making me jump and look into the alley way (._.). i swear i saw a red dot but i quickly ran to tori and grabbed tightly onto her arm making her confused but smiled when i smiled at her. 'what what if Red saw me?!? h-he'd never notice it was me...r-right?...' i thought...what i didnt know...was Red DID see me...just not as (y/n) no....but as an new opportunity...

words: 484

so theres the story .3. i was guud for meh parents so i get to keep the computer for da week so ill try to write more .3. love you my lovelies~Insanity