Escape gone wrong?

I pulled at his arm in attempt to pry it off. After the final pull i rolled off the couch and fell with a 'thump'. I tensed and looked up at Red. ' damn he's a heavy sleeper...' i stood and quietly made my way to the front door. I looked back at Red's sleeping form and grinned."see ya later...ya idiot." i whispered and made my way outside, before running into the nearby city. I turned into a dark alleyway (cause nothing  bad EVER happens in a dark alley...) and leaned against the wall to catch my breath. I chuckled softly but turned my head when I hear voices from deeper in the alley. I turn around and made my way toward the entrance only a huge black silhouette blocked it. I widened my eyes and backed away only i hit someone else. It was famine as she chuckled and picked me by the back of my shirt. I screamed and struggled as she faces me towards her. she looked a lot like the missing link except her skin was blue not green. She had a yellow eye while the other had a black eye patch on it. She wore black and red armor ,with a cracked soul on it, top which stopped at her stomach. She had black skinny jeans ,like boss, that where teared at the bottom. she had blood red boots, also like Boss'. They thing that creeped me out most was her sharp yellow teeth as she grinned at me. "well,well,well, what do we have here? whats wrong,are ya lost?" i smiled a little "don't you mean whale,whale,whale?" i giggled only she growled and punched me in the gut making me cough up blood."looks like we got a joker, that'll get ya killed, punk." she through me at two dogs, one male and one female, 'must be a couple.' i rolled my eyes and hit them both in the gut with my elbows making them bend over in pain and drop me. I quickly stood up and ran towards the alleys entrance. A red spear landed in front of me making me run into it and fall back. She picked me up by the collar choking me in the process. "your very feisty...great" her grinned widened. "what are ya going to do to me?..." i asked with a growl as she tied my hands together. "i'm... going to sell you to those pedophile... like monsters or humans and become rich..." she  said, slightly disturbed at the pedophile part. She chuckled loudly but screamed when she was lifted up by a red magic. "WHAT THE-?!" "your a very bad pet..." "oh shit..."

words 469

hope ya liked once more..if not i know i suck since this IS my very first story...well i love ya my lovelies~Insanity