MTT???

( I had a part made...it deleted itself  I also had computer taken for a while. This is the makeup ;3; and this song is based off me X3 XD jk im ugly as fuck its for Ton Ton ;w;)
As tori walked in she looked at me for a few seconds. "We need to disguise you..." i looked at her confusedly. "disguise me? how?"i asked curiously. she sat next to me while the boys ran past to go play call of duty (pff duty XD)." i mean if Red comes along with Paps when he normally visits..."...what now," Paps???". she sighed, "Boss's REAL name..." i nodded, understanding. " so...um..how can i get them both not to notice me???" she smiled,"i know the perfect person...well robot..."

~*time skip to coconut mup...dont ask XD*~

we where in tori's room, (-.- no not like dat ya freaks X3) as tori looked through her closet i flopped onto her king size bed making me bounce and giggle. she pulled out a slightly big red robe and handed it to me. " this will do for now...", i took it and put it on seeing with really was big on me. she chuckled, "it is a tad bit big hehe." she grabbed my hand and we walked out and headed to the front door. " boys come on!" she yelled earning groans from all three of the boys."But Mooooooom." Chara complained walking into the room. tori growled making him jump a bit and weakly walk over to us followed by the other two. i chuckled nuzzling my head onto her arm. we then left the house and walked down the sidewalk passing all types of creepy and scary monsters who either glared, smiled, or smirked pervertingly (r.i.p spelling)at me making me and tori growl startling them. we soon made it to a huge mansion making me stare in awe. once we made it to the front door she knocked and it answered to a robot (so fucking lazy to describe eh...)

"hello~? Ah tori darling~!" he i think

"hello~? Ah tori darling~!" he i think...by his voice, said. once we all walked inside the boys ran off leaving me with tori and the robot. "who is this tori?" he gently took off the hood part of the robe reveling my face. "this is (y/n)" i waved a bit nervously. he chuckled and held his hand out, "hello darling~ im Mettaton~" i smiled and shook his hand." nice to meet you...ton ton!"  i giggled making his chuckle as well. tori then spoke out, "we need your help..."

words: 501

hello im back! i had to have computer taken for weeks... ALSO 4 FUCKING K PEOPLE READ THIS PIECE OF SHIT?!?! WOW and 25 followers...well thats not a lot...could i get more .3. kidding... people hate me why would ya follow me ;w; heh well ill try to write tomorrow! and CALM DOWN AND DONT RUSH ME TO WRITE MORE AHHHHHH and sorry (not sorry) for not writing this for a while .-. ,love you my lovelies~Insanity