*enter random name here :/*

(I don't know what to put for name lol also I cant paste pictures on top

(I don't know what to put for name lol also I cant paste pictures on top...dumb computer... RED LOOKS SO CUTE WITH THE KITTY!!!!! sorry for not writing in a while)

I woke up to something wrapping around my shoulder causing me to flinch, since it hurt like hell. I pushed my hand on something making me open an eye. My hand was pushing on boss' face which he swat away. I looked around and noticed i was in a bedroom with red walls, a black dresser in the corner, a bookshelf next to a closet with black doors, and a desktop in the other corner. I was laying down on a red bed with very silky blankets. I shivered looking  down at my body. I only had on my (f/c) sports bra and my (f/c) pajama pants, causing me to squeal and blush covering myself. Boss was starring at the many scars covering my body in curiosity. "w-where am I...w-what happened?" Boss shrugged and crossed his arms " Your in my room. I found you on the floor with blood on the floor and wall...I patched you up, I cant have another human die from blood loss." I looked over at my shoulder reveling bandages with red seeping through. I then quickly sat up but regretted it when huge waves of pain hit me. I gripped onto my pants and waited the pain out. After a minute or so I looked at Boss "R-red isn't h-here is h-he?" he shook his head no." The dickhead is at, quote on quote, work..."he said with a chuckle. I sighed with relief wrapping my arms around me. He pointed to my scars curiously "what happened there?" "hm? oh ... a kid at school,(e/n), and his/her 'friends' cut me when I got a grade higher then them in math...it was funny though...all my scars are my medals..." I said running a hand over one.We both hear the front door slam open and heavy footsteps our way. He pointed to the closet and without hesitation I ran to the closet and hide inside. I held my breath as a knock on boss's was heard and a quick what. the door opened slowly "b-boss do you have h-her?" boss growled "and if I do?" there was a couple more words but where muffled by the door. Boss sighed and said something leading to more heavy footsteps towards the closet door. I pushes my back against the farthest wall to stay far away from him. It ripped open revealing a annoyed Red, but as soon as he saw me he grinned his shit eating grin and pulled my by my arm roughly. he dragged me into his room and threw me next to some bags of clothes and locked the door. " look at them." I tilted my head "look at what?" he pointed to the bags and sat on his messy bed. I rolled m eyes and looked in the bag, jaw dropping. inside was a whole bunch of outfits that sluts would wear (if your like this and wear these I'm sorry). they where costumes of sorts. I pulled out a bunny one and looked at Red. He smiled "go ahead try it on~"

words 559

hello lovelies again soooo sorry for not writing but hope ya enjoyed and have a lovely day my lovelies~Insanity