Food and naps(?)

"NOOOOO!"  i screamed and snapped at Reds hand as he finally managed to put the collar around my neck. He stood above me and looked down panting."damn your feisty, doll." he wiped some sweat on his forehead and watched me tangle with the collar. I laid still and looked up at Red, catching my breath."i*pant*hate*pant pant*you." he made a heart with his bony hands and smiled "love ya too, doll~" i puffed out my now tinted pink cheeks and sat up. "i hungy" i said trying to change the subject. He picked me up without warning and through me over his shoulder. i slammed my hand onto his back, "I'M NOT A TOY JUST TO BE PICK UP!!!" I screeched. He smack my butt making me squeal. he chucked" your my toy~" i puffed out my now red cheeks and groaned. He walked into a kitchen and set me on the counter.Red took out a cup of instant noodles while warming up some hot water,in a cup, with his  other hand that flamed red. He poured it over the noodles and stirred, handing it to me. I slowly take it and pick 

out a noddle, throwing it at his face successfully hitting him. "pfff that hurt" he rolled his pinpricks and slurped up the noodle. i giggled and ate, surprisingly it was good. After about five minutes of eating i set the cup down and stretched. I felt eyes staring at my chest making me glare at Red and cover my chest "eyes of the merchandise". He growled and turned his head turning a little red. " just to know where will i sleep? well since i'm stuck here..." i asked crossing my arms. He turned his head smiling pervertingly. " with me,my pet~". I widened my eyes and hopped off the counter "HEEELLLLLLL NO" i go around only he grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug from behind. I blushed light pink and squirm. He nibbled on the ridge of my ear making me turn dark red. " S-STOP, NYEH, L-LET ME GO!!!" i elbowed him in the gut making him growl and let me go. i ran into the living room, jumping onto the couch, and shoving a pillow into my face screaming. He picked me up and laid down on the couch holding me in his arms. "i'm not moving anytime soon am i?" he chuckled "nope" he said turning on the TV.(okay i watch horror movies but this just creeps me the fuck out...)the TV was playing krumpas . I screeched and grabbed onto Reds jacket hiding my face in his chest. He placed a hand on my back and smirked "why so frightened, pet, cant handle a little blood?" right on que *scene with blood from krumpas cause haven't seen in a while* making me scream and squirm unhappy. " gezz calm down ill change it...what you wanna watch?" i stopped and looked at him. i leaned my forehead onto his and smiled, he turned a light red. "(f/TV/s) pwease" i flattered my eyelashes making him blush more. He put it on and watched avoiding eye contact. I took this opportunity and gave i'm a peck on the cheek and quickly turned to watch.

~*time skip to boss doing the whip and nae nae*~

After about lets say five hours, I heard a light snore. I looked at Red and smiled, he was fast asleep. This is my chance, I go to roll off him when his arms wraps around me.' this is going to be harder then i thought...'

words 631

 hope ya enjoyed andmessage me and ask if you want me to make lemons, oneshots, or stories about one of the three: creepypasta, undertale, or fnaf. love ya my lovelies ~ insanity