Uh Oh...

um hi...yeah its been awhile...um well i found out i have depression and um...yeah also I'm not really aloud on a computer(is borrowing a computer for homework jk not doing it lol) so ima try to write for y'all..

i awoke to Red shifting around, trying NOT to wake me but failed. i yawned and stretched "morning~" i chirped and hugged Red. He smiled and patted my back," morning sweetheart~" he replied making me smile. "so...whats happening today Mr. Lazybones?" i asked sitting up, and on Reds lap. "well..." he started and nuzzled his head into my neck, " i was planning a walk in the park~. How that sound~?" he asked pulling back and looking me in the eyes. I nodded, excitingly . "its been awhile since i went out and saw..." i shivered, "people..." Red giggled at my reaction and pulled me off his lap and he stood up stretching. "Well...imma take a quick shower. and uh.. then you can then we can head out...sound good?" he asked looking over his shoulder as he walked towards the stairs. "Bueno~" i replied, meaning good in spanish (for you dumb people). He smiled and shook his head then returned to walking to the restroom. I giggled and got up, going to the kitchen to get some food. I grabbed some eggs (i hate eggs XD if you don't don't judge me they taste weird ;-; and i got sick off of them ON CHRISTMAS!!!)and turned the stove on and hummed as i did so. I heard someone walk into the kitchen, thinking Red took a very, VERY short shower i turned around, but it was Boss. "oh hi Boss?.." i said and turned around again to cook. He huffed and walked closer to me till he was looking over me. "what are you making?..." he asked, already knowing the answer. "eggs~" i said in a happy mood. He placed his gloved hands on my hips, making me a bit uncomfortable. "um boss?..." i asked looking up at him. "hmm~?" "l-let me go....Red should be down in a few-" ~he leaned down and kissed me on the lips , causing a gasp from me. "I tried to pull back but he was forcing me to stay still. Then he turned me around, gripping tighter to my hips never breaking the kiss. I felt tears threaten to fall from the corner of my eyes as his hands started to wonder. I couldn't scream or push him away having me be weak a the moment. Then a heavier pair of footsteps came from the upstairs, i hopped it would have made him stop but it didn't...Then they came downstairs, "(y/n)?" i heard Red call towards the couch. Once he walked towards the kitchen he froze. I looked at him and whimpered weakly for help. His face held something like betrayal, while his eye started blazing a dark red. Then Boss was pulled away from me and slammed into the nearest wall, knocking him out (good thing its not undertale paps <_<). I looked at Red who looked at me, looking hurt. I started walking towards him, "R-Red-" "SHUT UP!" he yelled making me stop in my tracks. My eyes widened and i teared up again. "R-red h-he-" "I DON'T CARE WHAT HE DID..." he yelled again looking at the floor. I was truly hurt...i wanted to go up to him, hug him, and tell the truth. But he'd probably think its a lie. I also wanted to run out of the door, and never come back..."Get.Out..." he managed to say. "w-what?..." i asked confused. "i said. Get . OUT!" He yelled the last word making tears run down my cheeks. I looked away and ran to the door grabbing one of his jackets, not caring, put it on and ran outside. i was leaving...i walked towards the city, for my house is on the other side...'i am leaving and never coming back...'

So there you go, i have school soon so i hope you like it, it short tho...Also i might make a new story once again XD its an Error X Ink X reader (who i named after me XD) so comment if i should and uh...i hope you had a great valentines day ~cringes at the word~ also many asked what my discord name is, i changed it again...its ~*.Pluma.*~#9579 and uh see you soon...maybe? i love you my lovelies~Darky