chapter 14

(i wont bother with much names cause....im dumb and cant think.... ALSO SHOUT OUT TO Kyubey2468  \(*0*\)  )

i looked and noticed the dark silhouetten was NOT red but looked familiar. then i remembered the picture. (WERBNTRWNHOTWRNH i found a random one :T)

 (WERBNTRWNHOTWRNH i found a random one :T)

"who are you and why are you in my home..." he said and walked forward slowly.

 "um...i live here...too..." i said backing away a bit. "since when..." he grabbed a knife off the counter that i washed and continued walking towards me while i stepped back. "s-since yesterday...f-frisk saved me...." fuck...i backed into the fucking wall. he still walked closer raising the knife above his head ready to strike when. "ASGORE LEAVE HER ALONE!" THANK GOD THEIR HOME! i sighed in relief as tori stood in the doorway holding a tazer (fuck how do u spell >:v) which was pointed at...Asgore? he nodded and backed away holding arms up in the air defensively and drops the knife on the ground and left but gave a smooch on tori's cheek (lets say they are together in this :T). i rans at tori and hugged her almost in tears, "thank you...". she hugged back, "anything for you my child..." she let go then left to gather the rest of the groceries. I picked up the knife he dropped and put it back where it belonged (in my heart XD...im a sad depressed mother fucker ;w;). i walked into the living room and sat down. i hear a small voice from the window sill so once i looked over i noticed a yellow flower...a buttercup as i recall from my parents flower and plants detecting book (~shrugs making idk noise~).i stood up and walked over gently touching its petals making it...PURR?! it purrs then a face with a mouth and eyes appear looking at me. i yelp and fall back onto the floor making it mumble apologies to me. i stand up and laugh "its okay...um who are you?" i asked calmly and curiously. it smiled and said, "howdy im flowey...flowey the flower and you?" its happiness made me happy,"im (y/n) come i never noticed you before?" it tilted its little petal head " oh? i was always here just not at the window...i was frisks and thems room"  smiled as it yawned cutely "tired?" it nodded closing its eyes gently," imma nap for a bit it was nice meeting you (y/n)" it fell asleep so i sat back onto the couch. boy ...i sure hope things will always be this way...

word count: 454

so...i checked my views...again and saw....OVER FUCKING 900 OML imma soon have to make a lemon XD and DJ~Chan...stay calm if i do plan on making one......i love u my lovelies~Insanity