spilling some truth?

( i recently changed the books pic i made that so tell me if you like it cause i sure do <3 heh) where still watching some TV when Toriel yelled from the supposed kitchen 

to come eat. i followed everyone to the kitchen to where Toriel  was serving....SPAGHETTI!!!(fucking hungry now ;w;) once we all grabbed our food we sat at a long dinner table and began to eat. It was kind of hard to with this frick'n collar always choking me as I swallowed. I stopped eating and tugged on the collar and tried looking for the latch(idk how you would call it uhm...). Frisk turned and pointed to the collar then himself signaling him to take it off.  I nodded and turned while he gently loosened the latch but didn't fully take it off when a red mist surrounded the collar preventing him from pulling it off. "*sigh* it's a magical collar...meaning only the owner can take it off..." tori said finishing her plate and stood taking it to the sink to wash. We all finished after and i helped tori wash dishes. as we washed the last two see looked at my collar but realized the bandages. "...(y/n)..." she whispered staring surprised at the red seeping through even though the blood stopped a while ago. i looked at her then saw where she was staring and looked down."...um...this happened a couple days ago...nothing big really..." i dried the last dish and put it away." (y/n)...living room...now..." she said sternly and walked into the living room. i sighed not having any choice and followed her . she sat on the couch patting the spot next to her which i sat. "what happened now..." ~once again i looked down"...after...after i was captured( K҉i҉d҉n҉a҉p҉p҉e҉d҉ ҉b҉y҉ ҉a҉ ҉p҉e҉r҉v҉y҉ ҉s҉e҉x҉y҉ ҉s҉k҉e҉l҉e҉t҉o҉n҉  ಠ_ಠ )

i tried to excape when he fell asleep...i was caught by Undyne? or something...he found me and brung me back but bit my shoulder before i blacked out from the wound..." i looked at her seeing her face filled with shock and worry." a-and who is this he?..." " his name is Sans but i have to call him Red (o҉r҉ ҉m҉a҉s҉t҉e҉r҉  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))" she froze and her face was filled with anger  that lil bi-...i see..." she calmed down and brought me into a hug which i don't really like hugs. "child ...if you wish i shall protect you from him if he comes to get you...i wont let him set on finger on you..." i semi smiles and pulled away a bit making her pull back from the hug."thanks..." she nodded then stood up "well lets get you cleaned up you had a long day..." i nodded and stood stretching making my back crack. i followed her to the bathroom as she went to grab some clothing from the boys room which i didn't mind to wear guys clothes.

~*time skip*~

after taking a shower and putting on the new clothes i looked in the mirror and looked at my shoulder seeing the bite mark. it was deep it was healing well...the only problem was it'll stay forever... i walked out of the restroom and looked for a place to sleep when frisk walked over. " oh hey frisk..." i said with a small yawn. surprisingly, "you tired?" he tilted his head talking for the first time. "so you can talk?" .he shrugged " i can now are you tired?" i nodded rubbing my eyes. he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his ans his brothers' room from the bunk bed and the single bed that was in there along with three dressers. he pointed to the single bed." that's mine...you can sleep there." i smiled," thanks frisk." i kissed his cheek him being unfazed and hopped into his bed falling fast asleep."night (y/n) sweet dreams" he closed the door turning the lights off.

 word count: 694

i know its kinda short but at least i got another chapter in YAY! well ill try to get more in since schools over in 2 days so i love you my lovelies and GOOD DAY OR NIGHT I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!!~Insanity