Escape take 2?

"Oh my Joses..." I look so FRICKEN ADORABLE!!! I smiled looking at the cuteness of the tiny ears on the headset. I fixed my hair and sighed opening the bathroom door only there was red waiting..."are ya finally-...you look hot~" he cooed  with a small blush on his face as he looked me up and down. I blushed and punched him in the arm gently and ran away . I ran into the kitchen and hit under one of the counters. As I heard footsteps I covered my mouth and prepared to jump out. "BOO-" my eyes widened as a hand covers my mouth...it was human. (HOOOOMAN!!!) ( ;w; I'm just lazy to write what he looks like XD)

e slowly removed his hand and held a finger to his mouth to signal to be quiet

e slowly removed his hand and held a finger to his mouth to signal to be quiet . He peeked out the doorway and looked left and right before grabbing my hand and running out of the house towards the city.After a few minutes, he slowed down and walked up to a dark purple door.He knocked once and after a while it opened up to a tall...Goat lady?!? She had a strange dress that was black with white sleeves and strange red symbols on the front. and her red eyes held something like insanity. she smiled looking at the boy then at me." oh i see you brought a friend frisk...whats her name...?" the boy, frisk i assumed, turned to me and nodded for me to speak,'is he shy- oh yea never told him my name...oops'."my names (y/n)..." i said looking at the goat woman. she was creepy i'll give you that but she held a motherly feeling. "well (y/n) i'm Toriel... where are my manners come in come in" she held the door open and stepped aside while frisk walked inside still holding my hand which made me blush a little. the first thing i saw was a family picture on the wall. it had Toriel,frisk, another goat but a man, same for a goat child, and another human boy looking a little older then frisk. They looked...happy. i was then dragged into the living room where the two other younger boys from the picture where. they where playing a video game, looks like COD(call of duty :T for you I҉D҉I҉O҉T҉S҉) (https://lingojam.com/FontsForInstagram  for the font :D) they paused it though when i walked in and quickly stood up running over.  (i can describe toriel but not the boys XD)

the human male walked over and wrapped an arm around my shoulder

the human male walked over and wrapped an arm around my shoulder ." hey did you fall from heaven-?" "no but i did scrap my knee crawling out of hell~" that shut him up and made the others laugh at his red blush. Toriel pointed to the human boy. "that's Chara and the other is my first son Asriel, boys behave while she is here,shes our guest..."she then walks out into another room. i sat on the couch and pointed to the tv. "can we watch tv?" the goat-Asriel jumped onto the couch next to me grabbing the remote." yeah what do yo want to watch?" i thought for a second."...um cake wars (sorry i must *-*)" "cake wars? IS THAT ABOUT WAR!!!" he asked curiously and loudly. "um well its bakers baking cakes to win a prize so kinda like a war..." "oh okay" he changed the channel and we watched cake wars.' i think i can deal with this' i though and smiles happily having not to deal with Red but...i kind of miss him ....

Word count: 590

here ya go sorry for not writing in a while...well schools over in a week so MORE STORIES!!!

thanks my lovelies~Insanity