OH FUC-!

First my lovely bitches...erm...ALREADY FUCKING 7.9K WTF THATS 500 VIEWS IN A DAY JESUS okie back to underlu-...i mean underfell ^_^' tehehehe

i swear someone was watching me and it made me shiver (you me it chilled ya to the bone lol...okie ill go die :P who wants to join me .3.). i tried to go find a food bar i mean ISNT THAT WHAT PARTIES AR FOR?!?!? (XD yup food XD) as i made my way through the crowd i bumped into someone tall. " o-oh im sorr-..." once i looked up my eyes widened. it was Boss who then looked down at me with a growl. "watch where your going ya filthy human..." i nodded and gulped as he looked closer at me, " you...you look familiar...do i know you?..." he said. i shook my head no as some sweat ran down my face nervously. he huffed and walked away and i let out the breath i seemed to had held and continued my way. i finally made my way to the sexy ass food bar and grabbed some cookies eating them. then,

"hello there sexy~"...'t-that v-voice...' i slowly turned around and stood in fear...'R-RED!?!' i gulped and looked down, "h-hi..." i tried to deepen my voice a bit so he wouldnt notice me as much. he only chuckled deeply and lifted my chin with his bony fingers. "theres no need to be shy baby~"he said licking his 'lips' and looked at my collar. i stepped back and started to walk away only he wrapped his filthy arm around my waist and pulled me back. i blushed a bit at the closeness and gulped when he looked at the which i luckily covered his name with a sharpie. " you...have a collar..." he looked at my face as i tried not to shake. i nodded and tried to get out of his grip only to have the jacket that hide the bandaged bite mark slide reveling it. i stopped and quickly pulled it back up and looked at the now pissed off red who stared at me with a stare that could kill..."hello...pet..." i screamed and kicked him in his (echo dick) pelvis making him yelp and leave me go. i ran strait in a direction and found the kitchen running in and shutting that door locking it. good thing no one was in there or near the door. i sighed and leaned against the door just for extra measures(ya know what measures rhyme with ? :> pleasures tehehe XD i need my therapist XD). i closed my eyes for a second then heard a warping noise. once i opened them there stood Red whom then before i could scream out grabbed me and teleported back to his house or...garage. i gasped as i felt really dizzy and sick. " YA FUCKING BITCH! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WHEN ALL I DID FOR U!" he yelled growling as tears threatened to leave my eyes. " a-all you did f-for ME?! YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME AND STOLE MY FREEDOM!!!" i yelled back crying through half way. He seemed a bit shocked and growled slapping me across the face making me cry out in pain and rub my cheek."i hate you..." was all i said before i turned away from him. it hurt when i said that...i...i dont know why though...(i do :>)he chuckled a sad chuckle and patted my head and put a chain on my collar which came out of the wall making me stuck there. i watched as he walked towards the door and looked at me almost...sadly..."i hate ya too..." i heard him say as he sighs and looks at the door slowly turning the knob. " get some rest...pet..." he walked out shutting and locking the garage door. i sobbed out a bit as another tear ran down my face. i let myself cry as i layed on the dog bed that was there all torn and battered. i eventually cried myself to sleep.

~*Blueberry:TIME SKIP me: BLUE GET OUT THATS MY JOB!! blue:~runs away giggling as i chase him~ *~

i smiled as tori sat next to me and the boys chased each other. it was a lovely day today as we had our picnic under one tree in a park. i laughed as frisk got tackled by both chara an- my dream was ruined as a cold bucket of water gets dumped on my making me scream out. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" i heard laughing as i looked up seeing red with his shit eating grin. " time to get up pet!" he chuckled tossing the bucket somewhere. i growled and looked down shivering, "great you made me cold and soaking wet..." i pouted looking at him. he seemed to have blushed and have a pervy smirk, "well im quite honored~ " he said laughing. i blushed and squealed throwing a dog toy they layed there at him, "YA FUCKING PERV OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" he laughed louder and unhooked the chain from my collar. "heh i fucking missed you" he said crossing his arms looking down at me smiling. i blushed a bit darker, "m-missed me!?" 'WHAT?!?!'

words: 862

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY ERM...idfk XD erm hope ya enjoyed and HAVE A GREAT FUCKING DAY!!! I LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES AND SCREAMING~INSANITY