What?!

I opened my eyes slowly and came face to face with another skeleton. I screamed and punched him square in the jaw making a cracking sound. He started cursing up a storm. I started crawling backwards and my back hit something. I lokked up and saw...was is Red? Yeah Red, looking down at me in humor. I looked back at the other skeleton which was probaly Red's brother. He was way taller then me and Red. He wore a black spiky top with a red torn scarf around his neck. He had black skinny jeans and red boots. His face was skinnier then Reds and had a crack on his left eye. I looked around in panic. "W-where am I?!" I was sitting in a living room on a green couch. Red set his chin on the top of my head while wrapping his arms around my waist. "My house..." "why?!?!" The taller skeleton rubbed his chin" cause my excuse of a brother thought you'd make a good pet". I closed my eyes and screamed"IM NO PET!!!!" He grabbed my chin and looked at my face" your a loud one..." I bit his hand making him scream and smack me across my face. I yelped and rubbed my cheek "harder~"  looked at him and winked.(i have sinned *rubs holy water all over meh°^°*) he became a tint of red and looked away growling "humans are fucking weird...anyway you'll call me Boss." He through something at Red "don't let her outside alone and keep her out of my room. Your responsible for her..." He walked out of the house. Something went around my neck making me push it away and jump off the couch. "Whats that..." I stared at Red warningly. He held up a (f/c) collar with spikes. "Your collar~" he grinned showing his sharp teeth. "Hell nah" I ran around the house with him chasing me.

Words 360
Did ya like it? Well i'm going to make one shots on undertale,fnaf, and creepypasta. you can tell me what or who you want ill make it ... i can do lemons too  sorry for the short chapers .love you my lovelies~Insanity