Bad Day continuing...

"Your fucking heavy, So GET THE FUCK OFF!!!" I screamed, startling the skeleton. He stood only his eye flashed red more and a red magic surrounds me 'gain stopping me from moving.  "Let me up!!!" I screached only he chuckled
"Nope, sorry sweetheart~" I blushed pink and puffed out my cheeks. He walked into my kitchen and opened the fridge, frim what i heard. "Are you fucking stealing my food!!!" Another chuckle "maybe~". He walked out holding a bottol of mustered. "Are you really going to est that?*gasp* Are you going to eat me!!!" I asked, giggling after. "If ya want me too doll." He said and winked. It took me a minute to process what he said then i blushes bright red "P-PERVERT!!!" I yelled. He raised his hands in defense "i just answered your question gezz." "L-let me up..." a evil grin appered on his face "whats the magic word~" "fuck you and let me up now" i said flattly. He 'tsked' "now, now, don't use that launguage, doll."(fuck my life ;-;) I groaned "let me up...please..." i'm lifted from the ground and set gently on my feet. I thought if the home phone and guickly made a run for it. He pinned me into a wall and snarled showung his sharp teeth. "Doll, stop trying to call the fucking cops." I pouted "but your a baddie." His face was now tinted with red. I pushed him away and walked towards the stairs. "Where ya going doll?" I stopped at the bottom and slowly turned. "First, stop calling me doll, ya bonehead(PUNSS). Second, my bed , in tired as fuck." I turned back to the stairs inly he appeared making me scream and fall back hitting my head. My vision blurred "w-who the hell are y-you?" I asked quietly. "Names Sans, but call me Red, doll. Now yours?" "(Y-y/n)" I blacked out.

Words 341
Sorry I suck ;-; but hope ya enjoyed and please follow me love ya my loveies #spellingpro~Insanity