chapter 13

(hai i just wanna make a quick shout out to @Nuka_Cola_Girl ^-^)

i awoke to voices whispering next to my bed so i acted asleep. "do it" one said "no t-thats weird..." "fine ill do it then~" then something pokes my bewb (XD) making me snap my eyes open and tackle the person. it was Chara. of course. i stood up and streached,"what the fu-...heck do you want...?" Chara stood up while asriel and frisk ran out the door screaming foods done. i looked at chara who stood there looking at me. " what do you-?!" he pins me to the bed like that and kisses my cheek the whispers next to my ear," your so sexy (y/n)~" i blush a light pink and laugh pushing him off, "yeah right ya freak." i stood and walked to the kitchen to eat.

~*time skip after eating cause you have a fucking lazy author here*~

Tori and the boys went out to buy more grocery's while i stayed home to clean up. i had weird vibes...as if...someone....was...watching me....i was washing dishes at the moment when i hear heavy but quiet footsteps coming into the kitchen. i assumed Tori or the boys just trying to act big but i turned to look and saw a black silhouette with one...red...flaming...eye...'it...it cant be....'

word count: 252

i know this is a very VERY short chapter but i have something planned and for Nuka_Cola_Girl follow her and read her AWESOME STORIES!!! shes da best ^_^ i love you my lovelies~Insanity