a new feeling?

WHATUP MY LOVELIES! yes i did change my name to Freshy_LovingX3 only cause i was kinda losing my mind over InsanityIsSanityX3  so here ya are my sexy beasts :3

"m-missed me?!?" i yelled getting his attention. his eyes widened and blushed dark red. " e-erm..ignore that...that was nothing.." He said rubbing the back of his skull with his bony hand. I looked down trying to ignore the fact I was totally soaked..down to the bone haha...no?...no one...(NO BREAKING THE 4TH WALL REEEEEEEE!!!!)...oops...erm...well anyway. Red went to say something but I let out a cold shiver and wrapped my arms around me. He sighed and picked me up bridal style and walked out of the garage and into the house. It felt so much warmer in there even warmer then last time. I was once again was being taken up to Reds room. He set me down and opened his dresser taken out one of his long red turtle necks handing it to me. I grabbed it and started to remove my clothes but noticed Red staring with a small blush. "Erm...c-could you not...look..." He whined a bit almost like a dog and turned around. I slowly removed my soaked jacket and shirt and sadly my bra which got soaked as well and threw the long shirt on. It was a dress on me so I took off my (idek if it was a skirt or pants..) as well...'but the shirt was so warm...and smelled good...almost like Red himse-....wait...what...' I shook my head not realising that my face was dark red."d-done..." He turned around  and smiled admiring how smexy I looked in his clothes. I growled a bit embarrassed and notice some drool run down his chin. I stood in front of him wiping it away, startling him in the process. "Can we go downstairs and watch tv?..." I asked. He nodded and picked my up once again the threw me onto his shoulder. Little did I know that gave him a perfect view of my (f/c) underwear(I hate the word panties...). He sat on the couch making me once again sit on his lap. We then together watched American Horror Story.

~*time skip <_<*~

Another episode ended and I yawned looking back at Red who's eyes where closed and soft snores escaped his mouth. I smiled and gently hopped off his lap and made my way towards the kitchen. Luckily there was some raw steak in the freezer and a box of brownie mix in the cupboard. I wrapped an apron saying 'kiss the monster and die' on it and laughed imagining Boss or Red wearing it. I then cracked my knuckles and smiled widely, "this is going to be fun~..."

~*time skip again >^<*~

I had set the table and waited for the almost fully cooked steaks to well cook when I hear the front door spam open and someone yell. That followed by a concerned conversation, then footsteps towards the kitchen. I hummed Everywhere I go by Hollywood Undead (that song...is my favorite <_< it's nothing but sin X3) and took the steaks putting them on three plates I had set along with a nice table setting. I looked at the doorway, where Red leaned against the door frame and Boss looked over his shoulder staring in amazement at me. I giggled and sat down motioning them to sit as well. Once they did I started to eat very happy with my work. Boss took a bite and his face lite ,"human this is delicious " he smiled and continued to eat. Red though looked at his strangely like it had a face. "I made yours with a special mustard sauce..." I smiled and ate mine. He smiled a bit and took a bite, when he did his eyes turned into red hearts as he quickly ate his. After we all finished I took the brownies out which where fully cooked now and let them cool in the fridge. I then feel two arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "You made a very great meal today, pet" he said and I turned in his grip placing my hands on his chest. "Okay and your point?" I have him a weird look. He leaned closer, "I think you need an award~" I gulped feeling my face heat up, "I-I'm okay..really..." I turned my face only for him to grab my chin and face me towards him. "Pet...do you wanna have a great time~?" Oh boy...

Words: 818
I may have accidentally published this once <_< but I quickly may have fixed it X3 also I will do a face reveal later on today :3 so be ready to see ugliness at its best.  Also comment if I should do a lemon next chapter :V . I love you my rad lovelies~Freshy