PARTY WOOP WOOP!

(WHY DA FUCK DO I GET YELLED AT TO UPDATE T^T IM TRYING YALL imma cry now cause some hurt my feelings ~cries in corner~)

we went home and i couldn't wait for tomorrow night. i practically threw myself into bed and fell asleep.

~*TIME TRAVEL- i mean TIME SKIP >.>*~

i woke up to someone jumping onto the bed and yelling to get ready. i smiled like crazy hopping off the bed and heading to the restroom for a shower, when a knock came from the front door. i gulped a bit and peeked out the curtains only sighing in relief and opened the door to a black ghost with strange red eyes and smile... he also wore an ups hat and had a package floating in front of him. " um hello?" i said confusingly. he smiled more, and it was creepy, "yes i have a package for um...(y/n)? from MTT..." he said almost a bit nervously. i smiled, "um yes thats me..." he handed it over then just vanished into thin air. i shut the door and looked at the box. i sat on the couch and slowly opened it to reveal a whole outfit!(i had a picture and lost it >:V) it was a short sleeve black shirt with white ribs on it, and red leggings. it also had a black jacket with a skull, having a knife stabbed through it, on the back. it also had gloves with skeleton hands on the back and long black army boots( WEAR RED'S RELATIVES XD). i smiled happily as i ran to the bathroom for a nice shower .

~*time skip again to after shower and to six pm cause fuck u .3.*~

i wore the outfit and curled my hair giving me a bad ass appearance. i smiled and ran to the boys room and opened the door only to freeze and blush deeply...all three boys where there...WITHOUT THEIR SHIRTS! (I WAS FORCED TO ADD THIS >.<) i felt something trickle down my face as all three looked at me. Asriel (i...i forgot how to spell >.>) screamed at me as his cheeks turned red," G-GET OUT!" Frisk simply threw a cover over him, and Chara....waved. I ran off and back into the restroom. once i realized something ran down my face i looked into the mirror and sighed having a (MOTHERFUCKING CUNT BITCHING-....eh sorry XD) nosebleed. i quickly cleaned the blood away and walked into the kitchen. sighing i opened the fridge and looks around. i noticed a chocolate bar and grabbed that pulling the foil apart. as i sat down and starting munching on that, frisk walked in and got a glass. i let my head gently slam onto the table and groan as he got some water, then pat my back leaving. once i looked at the time i smiled, 'only half an hour left...' i then closed my eyes for what felt like five minutes but when the boys burst in yelling it was time to go, got my adrenaline pumping. we all got so excited we practically ran out and started running of to ton ton's only Tori stopped us by yelling her scary voice (ALL MOMS HAVE THAT AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT!?!?!?!?!). we all made it eventually and stared in amazement at all the peop- erm monsters there. once we walked inside we where greeted by MTT , "Hello darlings~!". "hi Ton ton!" i chirped making him chuckle. "Tori can i go?!" i asked as tori held a death grip on my hand. " i dont want you to go far.." i sighed, "pleaseeee." i begged. she finally sighed letting me go, "fine just meet back here then AND NO BOYS!" i giggled," Okie! Thanks Tori!" i ran off and looked around excitingly-...is...is someone watching me?...

words: 677

hi im a slacker XD i just get so distracted on rping on discord i forgot i had a story to write ;w; DONT HATE ME PLEASE I LOVE YALL TO MUCH also JESUS FUCKING FLAPJACK REALLY??!?!? 7.4 K VIEWS OML i legit cried 4 times making this short chapter from that XD well ill try to write more i love you my lovelies~Insanity