Halloween

I know it's fucking late, but I finally am able to write so fuck you fuck him fuck her fuck your cow-

Today I was extremely excited! Today was the thirty first of October aka HALLOWEEN!!! Today I was going to dress up as fox. I smiled, being inside the closet Halloween store, buying my costume. Red was at home, and Boss was with me, since he wanted to dress up as well. We paid for our outfit, boss being a ninja, and headed home. Once we arrived Red wasn't there strangely. But boss said he had to leave for something important. We were gonna head to Tori's place, she was throwing a party. I headed up to mine and Reds room, shouting the door and starting to put on my costume. It came with a  orange and white fluffy belly shirt, orange skirt with a fox tail attached to it, fox ears, and cute knee high orange and white socks. I even did makeup. I smiled, heading downstairs, seeing boss already dressed up, and acting the part. Then there was Red sitting on the couch, but something was different. He had wold ears and tail, making him look FUCKING ADORABLE!!! I squealed, jumping on him, giving a big hug. He seemed shocked, but smiled and chuckled, hugging back. "Well hello to you too, sweetheart." I looked at the black hears, giving them a poke, expecting them to fall, but instead they twitched. They were real?!? He noticed my disbelief, chuckling more. "It's magic. Let's just say, I know a guy." He smirked. Great now I wanna have a real fox tail and ears. I pouted, hoping off him and heading to the kitchen. I grabbed some pocky, heading back as I munched on some. We were going to leave soon, since the party starts as five. Red looked at me, smirking. I gave a confused look, slightly glaring warningly. "I wanna ask you something... do you wanna be a fox for Halloween?" His grin widened, seeing my face light up. I nodded, really wanting to be a Neko. He pat my head, smiling "Okay, but you might feel a bit of pain..." he gave a worried look, but I didn't care, nodding excited. Red touched my head, his hand glowing. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my head and tailbone, making me squeak. He flinch, pulling away, smiling. "There we go.." I tilted my head, feeling something sway behind me. I looked around, gasping, seeing a fox tail attached to me! I pet it, shivering, it feeling nice, making me-PURR!? I looked at red, shock on my face, but smiled, hugging him "Thank you!!"  He chuckled, nuzzling his face into my neck. I heard Boss storm downstairs, looking badass in his costume. "are we going or are you two gonna fuck again?" He rolled his eyes, making me blush and Red to chuckle again. I hopped off the couch, my new tail swaying happily, grabbing a coat. Red stood as well, hugging my waist from behind, making me giggle. Soon we headed off to Tori's place, even though I'd rather trick-or-treating. He knocked on the door, Tori, who was dressed as a which opened up, smiling. "Hello my child! Papyrus...Red..." she smiled at the two of us, glaring at Red. She then  gestured us inside. Chara was dressed as the devil, Asriel was a warlock, prolly a mother son thing, and Frisk was a cowboy. Assgore was there as well, dressed as a fucked up ex husband- I mean a vampire. I rolled my eyes, then hugged Tori, happy to see her again. Once the boys noticed I was here, they all ran, tackling me into a hug, making me yelp. They all got a hug in return though, we all giggling. I got up, my tail wagging. "Wait a minute..." Chara started, then pet the tail, making me shiver. He gasped, petting it again, laughing. "This is real!?" I blushed a bit, I haven't realized it was sensitive! Red chuckles, petting my fox ears, instantly purring. Everyone laughed, except me, who was blushing madly. I managed to escape the hands of embarrassment, rushing into the kitchen. Tori followed, then we started baking some goodies for the party.
-timeskip because I'm lazy and wanna finish the fucking chapter so I don't get murdered by my readers-
After a bit everyone started showing up, alphys was a anime girl , I forgot what it was called though. Undyne was a knight, which is ironic cause she was a guard when in the underground. Ton Ton showed up, making me squeal and rush over, hugging the life out of him. He was himself, since he was already a amazing costume. He chuckled, hugging back. But with him was the same monster who delivered the package of clothes Ton Ton gave me, the ghost monster. Ton Ton gestured to him. "This is my cousin Napstablook." The ghost nodded its head once, and I nodded back, smiling. Once everyone arrived we all played games and ate. We all seemed...happy...I looked at everyone, pure happiness on their faces. I felt like I belonged somewhere for once...I looked down, loosing myself in my thoughts, wondering what would have happened if red didn't break in to my house...Red took notice, gently placing a hand on my shoulder, making me jump. I looked up at him, staring into his sockets. His expression was soft, him smiling. I smiled back, then nuzzled my head into his chest. He hugged me, placing his chin on my head. "(Y/n)..." he said softly. "Hmm?" I asked, closing my eyes. He went silent to a second, then looked down at me, me looking back up at him. "...I love you..." my eyes sparkled a bit, nuzzling him again. "I love you too..." we seemed to stay like that for a while, then tori called out, smiling a she handed out bags. "I didn't forget about trick-or-treating, so go have fun!" She said, everyone perking up in excitement. I giggled, Red getting up, then pulling me up, grabbing two bags, one for me, one for him. For the rest of the night we all walked in a group, gathering as much treats as we could, even scaring some others. It was a blast. Then sadly it was over, everyone heading home to eat the sweet until they feel sick. Red and I had other plans however...once we got home, he pushed me against the wall, making me blush in surprise. He chuckles, kissing my lips gently. I kissed back, smiling. He pulled back, then picked me up, heading upstairs. I squirmed a bit, getting a small slap on the ass, making me squeak and my ears to flatten against my head. He took us into his room, throwing me onto him bed, shutting and locking his door with magic. His eye glowed, making me blush darker. He crawled over my, but then nuzzles his head against my neck, purrs escaping him as his wolf tail wagged. I giggled, pushing him off, Latina him hug me close to his chest. We cuddled all night, talking about how much we love each other and so on.

IM DONE, I FINALLY WONT BE FEELING GUILTY FOR NOT DOING SHIT CAUSE IM LAZY. IM SORRY IVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SHIT- Red: doing NSFW rp on discord...   SHUT UP YOU EDGY POTATO! Error: um, don't anger the bean...    LISTEN TO HIM!   Red: why do you do this to me ;-;     HAHA UM ENJOY THE FUCKING THING, PLEASE IM TRYING ;-; ALSO IM THINKING OF DOING A SCP CONTAINMENT BREACH BOOK, IF YOU AGREE VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES-DARKY