◆Chapter - 1◆

Elsa's POV :

My heart melted when I saw Jessy asleep in her pink bed, along with her cute teddies.

Everyday, Jessy wakes up early, even before I do, just coz she loves my dad a lot and he used to leave early every morning, for his office.

So she'd get up in the dawn, speak to dad regarding her lovely orders of toys and play with him for sometime.

I had a frown when I saw that she was still asleep that day.
However, got ready for my school and was about to leave.

As it was a friday, my mom had her week off.

When I asked mom if Jessy was still sleeping, she told, "She did wake up early as usual, that morning, spent time with dad and slept back as she was feeling cool."

"Oh! That's what I've been thinking as to what on earth made it possible that Jessy hadn't bid goodbye to dad.
Anyways mom, I'm leaving", I replied.

"Yeah. Take care Elsa"

And then I went into the backyard where my bicycle was parked. I got out through the back gate and as usual, saw my bestie, Ruby coming out of her house with the bicycle.

Ruby Russells and I've been friends eversince I was 4. We had been going to school together.

Her family members and mine are close too. We are all like one family.

Ruby's parents, Katie Russells and Christaford Russells were doctors by profession. She had an elder brother, Edmond Russells.