Chapter - 36

I wanted to draw all the possible information from their home.

We greeted Aunt Jones and welcomed them to Hamsters Street.
Yes, they were our new neighbours.

Aunt Jones was an old lady, aged about 60 years.
Her husband was Mr. Patrick Brown.
My mum regarded her as aunt just coz she had respect for such an elderly person and so, I too began referring her by the same.

Everything went well and we enjoyed the party.
After it was all done, I asked Aunt, "would you mind spending some time with me Aunt Jones?"

"Oh, of course not! I'd love to, dear."

Her voice had a firm tone and I could feel that she was a heart-out and Frank person.

"So Aunt. Would you mind me asking about any of your relations?" I asked.

"Oh comeon. You need not add a tag 'would you mind' for every sentence dear. Just feel free to ask."

"Aunt, do you know about Agnes Harrison or Harrison Jones?" I asked.

"Oh my god! Little one, how do you know them?" She placed her hand on her chest.

"It's actually that I have a project on the Royal Mansion. But I could coloect very meagre information."

"Hmmm then that's okay. But if it isn't that, then little one, think of your family and getting into that mess isn't our cup of tea."

She continued, "By the way, let's talk of this the next morning. I hope you're okay with it. It's so coz I really dont wanna provide you half data. Let's enjoy now and we'll discuss everything tomorrow, with our snacks."

Even though I couldn't actually wait for another day, I replied, "Sure Aunt."

And we went back to everyone and enjoyed our conversations.

*************
Heyya guys...
So how's the story going?
Enjoying?

By the way, Happy Ram Navmi To all my lovely amazing readers...
Stay happy and healthy...
Good day! :)