◆Chapter-10◆

After 3 days of Ruby's death :

My parents had been really supportive in getting me out of the pain caused by my Ruby's death.

Dad came into my room, put his hand on my forehead and told,
"Sweetie, you'll have to resume your school now. I understand that you aren't feeling good, but you could feel better when your friends are around."

"Okay dad. But she was the one with me in all times. I feel embarrassed without her!" I told and a tear rolled down.

"It's ok Elsa. Anna will help you out and your other friends too", he said.

Somehow I woke myself up the next morning and got ready for school, even though I didn't want to.
But it was important to get back to routine, as I didn't want my parents to be worried for me.

As I entered the class, Valentino came close to me and held my hand saying, "I'm always here for you. Don't feel bad. What has to happen, will! No matter how hard we believe and hope it not to."

Suddenly those texts from Anna's phone, before Ruby's death flashed my mind and Anna was absent even today.

When I enquired, Valentino told me that she had not been coming since a week.

I was just pretending to be fine and trying hard not to cry or break down before someone.

During the lunchtime, I thought of having a look at the pictures that I and Ruby had taken.
I was looking at our childhood pic, in which Ruby had a creepy funny expression when I put a jelly lizard on her pillow.

Just then, there was a pop-up.
A text from Anna's phone. It said, "Get used to be lonely now" with a smiley.

I replied, "Why ?"

"Auh baby... If Anna would leave you too, wouldn't you be lonely ?" The other text said.

What the hell? Anna..... But why???
Already the earlier texts from her mobile turned out to be true and the reason for Ruby's death isn't known. A very mysterious one!
But I'll have to save Anna. And I have to be in time!

"You can't", said another pop-up.

I just didn't care for that text and immediately left to Anna's house, in a cab.

On the way, I was looking at the Mansion, which Ruby loved and Fantasied for! It was a real huge one.
A tear drop rolled down my cheek and I leant on the glass, and was recollecting our memories.

I gathered all my guts to the highest level possible and went into Anna's house.

I could hear some screams, shouts and sobs.
I was all the more scared now, to head a step forwards.

"But I can't lose her too!" I told myself and quickly ran into Anna's room.

What I saw then, was actually causing me shiver.
Anna's Granny was trying to kill her by choking.

I tried real hard to get Anna out of her hands, but it seemed just impossible.
Her Granny was so strong and appeared like a beast.

Anna started bleeding.
I could hear her telling me something, though her voice was trembling and wasn't clear.

"Elsa, get out of here! Otherwise she'll kill you too", she told.

"But Anna, why is she doing that? And I'm not gonna go without you!" I told her.

"She's not granny! She's possessed. And I know I can't survive any more! Go away Elsa, please!"

"Try to be secured and don't go alone!" was all she said.

She lay motionless and my heart was pounding.
She was dead! Her granny looked at me then and laughed out loud.

I didn't know what to do, but just ran for my life, crying all over, upto my home and didn't dare to look back!

************
Thanks to all the amazing readers 😊😘 for having been there to support my story...

aloststoryteller
Warped_Image
KarienSmith
Misbah33
Siminkazi
SabriJay

And as always, Khatijasana and bellescicatrices 😊😘