◆Chapter - 2◆

Elsa at school :

As usual, we took our seats. Me in the 1st seat, Ruby next to me and  Anna next to her.

Anna was a good friend of ours and we had been together since 7 years.

We had a new student that day, by name Valentino.

He appeared a decent boy, who respected girls and women.

It was in the physics class, that Valentino had shifted right behind us because the other boys of our class had been mocking at him and he was really upset at that. 

Of course anybody would, for that matter! Coz it was his very first day and as it is he was nervous.

Ruby and I had made friends with him and asked him not be frightened.

Anna was somewhat shy in being friends with the male mates of our class. So we didn't force her to talk to Valentino, but just introduced him to her.

Finally, the school was done  and we bid a goodbye to Valentino. 

Valentino's house was in the Country Lane, which takes about just 5 mins to walk from our school.

I, Ruby and Anna started our journey back home. 

Anna used to stay in the Pearl Street, which was just next to that of ours. However, she had to go to her grand parents' place every Friday coz her parents had to attend conventions which would mostly be held in some other cities.

As soon as I get back home, the very first thing that I do is to hug my baby  little sis. I eagerly wait to get back home, so that I spend time with my honey.

That day, Jessy had been over busy with her new kitchen set, as my mum had comforted her with all the real food to eat in smaller sizes, so that they'd fit into her kitchen set.

Thus, I had to wait for about 15 mins to get to see her adorable cute smiley face. She hadn't allowed any of us to get into her room, until she came out with the food served in those small little plates and to eat with such tiny cutlery was something funny. But I tolerated it just for my sweetie pie.

The expression of her's while telling me, "Elsa, you know, dad got me a new kitchen set this morning!"  was a heart-throbbing one for me.

Fine, the day passed and we had our dinner.

I and Jessy were all set to sleep and my mom would wait until my dad arrived.

Our house was a huge one and I accompanied Jessy to her room.

I kept aside all the soft bunnies and put her toys in the toy loft, which was a real huge one and she had filled it all with her doll sets and other toys.

I lay her on the bed, kissed her and told good night.

She was damn adorable when she hugged her cute doll, enough of her size. I wish I could watch her all night. I turned on the bed light and left the room.

**********

Guys I know this was a boring update. But I assure, I'll make the next ones more interesting ! 

Thanks Veer and Aneesa for ur support 😊