Chapter - 42

"He's way too evil, Elsa. Even if you do what he wants you to, he's not gonna leave them, just like Ruby's case.

I'm always here to help you all.
The very first day when I met your family 15 years back, I could make out with my spiritual powers that things aren't gonna be good with Ronny.

It was then, that I placed a holy crystal at your house, which stops the evil spirits at threshold and doesn't let them enter.
This is why he waits for Ronny elsewhere and not at your home", Granny told me.

"Oh thank you so much, Granny. But what about Taylor? How to make him normal?" I asked.

"Taylor would be alright as long as the holy chain is around his neck.
How many ever trials Shantanu makes, he wouldn't be able to enter into Taylor's body, unless the chain is removed."

She added, "Elsa, you'd be shocked when you get to know about your Uncle's truth."

"Uncle? Please Granny, tell me. What's wrong with Uncle?" I asked in fear.

"Unfortunately, your uncle, Joseph Smith too resembles another brother of Shantanu."

"Oh god! No! Please, not again. Why only my family?
Granny, let's do something. Please help me, I just can't lose them all."

"For that, we'll have to play a trick with Shantanu.
And for this, we'll need Ronny and Joseph as well."

"Okay! Leave all that to me, Granny.
By hook or crook, I'll convince them."

The Next morning:

I gathered all the guts to step into my house, as I had a huge responsibility to convince my parents and uncle.
Moreover, had to face Taylor, after such a ghastly experience the previous day.

As soon as I entered, my mom and dad continuously kept shooting questions at me.
Somehow, after all their questions were answered, I made efforts to talk to dad.

I firstly told him about Shantanu Russells and his brothers.
Then, I explained about whatever I knew of the Mansion and the Queen's family.
I even told dad about Ruby, Anna and Valentino.

Dad replied, "There aren't any such supernatural creatures. Stop creating stories, Elsa."

"Dad, I'm not lying, I swear. Nor am I creating stories. Please believe me for God's sake. I need you and Uncle to save our family, dad. Otherwise he'd kill you and all of us", I requested.

"Firstly, I don't believe whatever you told me.
Secondly, neither me, nor uncle is gonna help you in your pranks.
If you still wanna try to convince me and waste your time, then go ahead."

I was just clueless of how to prove what I actually wanted to convey.
I finally made efforts to tell him about the crystal, that Ruby's Granny had kept in our house.

"What, this crystal? Does what?
It's holy I believe. It's gonna save us from evil spirits?
Oh Elsa! You and your pranks.
Okay, wait. Lemme throw this out and see what's gonna happen", dad told and immediately threw the crystal out of our house, in anger.

***********************
Heyya guys...
Good morning :)
Just wanted to share this happy news with you all, that we're now at #7 in horror! 😊
Thank you once again to all my lovely reader friends ❤

Good day! :)