Chapter - 43

I immediately ran to get the crystal back.
But unfortunately, my efforts were fruitless.

Soon, dad left for his work and mom went out to get some groceries.

I made a call to Granny and told her everything that happened.

Meanwhile, I could hear Jessy screaming and crying.
I ran into the hall and was just about to faint, when I saw Taylor walking like an animal, using both his hands and legs (a spider walk).

He even had a beheaded hen in his hands and blood all over his mouth and hands.
As he walked towards us from his room, he took bites and tore the hen, trying to eat it raw.

I immediately closed Jessy's eyes, held her hand and ran out of the house within a few seconds.
To my horror, Taylor grabbed her from my hands, pulled her in and shut the door.

I was helpless and could do nothing, other than just banging the door.
My phone was left in too.

I rushed to Aunt Jones' house and told her everything about Taylor.
She called my mum and accompanied me to our home.

She too tried banging the door and even called Taylor several times.
But there wasn't any response.

However, mom rushed home in a few minutes and we opened the door with the spare key.

We were all scared and when I ran into the rooms to find where Jessy was, what I saw gave me a shock.
Both Jessy and Taylor were asleep.

I woke Jessy up and tried talking to her.
But she seemed completely normal and asked me,
"What happened, Elsa?" as if nothing had happened.

"Don't you remember what happened, Jessy?
You screamed looking at Taylor. Isn't it?" I asked with a frown.

"Me? I never screamed. Rather, I enjoyed my sleep and don't remember a bit of what happened prior to it", she answered as if I was the only stupid, who did what not in just a span of twenty minutes.

Aunt Jones and mom were damn angry at me.
Mom told, "Dad was right, Elsa. After all, you must atleast know that there's a limit for everything and also that you've gone beyond the limits in your pranks. I shouldn't have believed you too."

Aunt Jones didn't say anything, but she just left.

I was all done with my patience and efforts.
I was then pretty sure that nothing can be done with my family members.
Neither I could convince them in any way, nor could I just stop thinking of how to save them.

Enraged by these contradictory situations at home, I decided to go back to that Mansion again.

I uttered the code words and entered.

"Shantanu, where are you?" I asked in a loud and authoritative voice.

"Why don't you have enough guts to do things before everyone? You are a coward. So do you do things when none is at home or make sure that you erase their memories.
What are you gonna achieve by this?
You want my dad and uncle, isn't it?
But I'm not gonna get you them, unless you prove your existence before all", I told.

"Meagre brains! You think I'm as stupid as you?
Don't I know that it would be no less than helping you to push me into a pit?" He replied finally.

"And if you're not gonna do that, I would set this complete Mansion on fire.
Gone would be the Mansion, gone would be you!
Then I wouldn't care even if you kill me and my family."

My phone rang and it was mom.

"Elsa, please come home. We're in danger.
Just come urgently, wherever you're", mom told me.

************

Author's Apology:

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone by the scenes given above, like the hen being tore by Taylor.
I'm an animal lover too, guys. But since this is a horror story, I gave it only to increase the levels of horror experience.

So, I once again sincerely give my apology.
I just don't want any sort of controversies with this story.
So please cooperate.

Once again, Thank you all my ❤ lovely hearts ❤ for bringing our story to the Top 5...
Need ur support forever 😊

Good evening ! :)