Chapter - 44

"Look, if anything is gonna happen to my family, then believe me, I'm never gonna leave you.
Even if I die, my soul would linger haunting you and I'd make thousands of efforts to give life to your daughter, mind you", I told and left in anger.

My heart was pounding to know what had happened at home.

Finally I reached home and saw Taylor on the ground.

When I looked at mom, she showed me a letter which read,
"Elsa, dad and mom, I'm sorry for what I've done. But things aren't okay with me, since the past two days. I'm possessed by Shantanu Russells and I know that he wants to kill dad and uncle.

Dad, please believe Elsa and Ruby's Granny.
Please help them in getting out of this mess.
I didn't want to hurt my family by any means. So only I'm leaving you all.
But my soul will wait for the day when he's gonna suffer.

Love you Elsa and Jessy. Take care mom and dad."

My heart broke and I fell on the ground.

Sometime later, I woke up by the holy verses and soothing touch of Granny.

"Granny! Granny, Taylor! He..... He's no more.
He left us all", I was sobbing.

"Elsa, calm down. Don't forget that your brother has left you responsibilities.
You need to regain that confidence in you and save your family.
He left a supportive opportunity by leaving a letter.
So your parents would atleast now believe you.
Get up, Elsa. You must be a furious tigress now.
It's time for you to take the revenge of Ruby Anna and Taylor's deaths."

"But Granny, will the result be in favor of me?" I asked with lost hope.

"Don't worry, my dear. Never let the worry for result affect you.
The verdict will always be in favor of the righteous and truthful."

Dad supported Granny's statement, "Yes Elsa. Now we're all by your side and I'm really sorry for having behaved rude earlier.
You were so responsible for our family, but I never understood you.
Rather, always scolded you, thinking they were your pranks."

Dad held my hand and told, "Comeon Elsa, get up. We must fight back!"

I got motivated by dad's words and got up.

Granny told that it wouldn't be possible for an exorcism to work, without a human, who's possessed by Shantanu.

"Therefore, I will sacrifice myself to be possessed. But I'll need another person, who could control Shantanu's spirit and ultimately, make it a success", she told.

She continued, "I know a person, who can do it. I'll call him up and ask for his help."

**********************

Guys I'm really sorry for this shorter update, this morning.

I promise, the next one will be long enough.

Good day 😊