Chapter - 18

"Comeon, let's go Elsa! The lunch is waiting", Jessy told me.

I didn't want to upset my Uncle, Aunt and parents, by getting engaged in the task of finding out where Jessy had got those spects from. So, just kept calm and walked in.

The lunch was perfect and so delicious were the dishes! I loved them.

"We have a surprise for you Elsa. Close your eyes and stretch your arms," Uncle and Aunt told.

"A present? But it isn't my birthday today!" I asked.

"Oh, comeon baby. Close your eyes!"

"Okay", I replied and did as they said.
Jessy was clapping with excitement.
I was excited too.

And then, I could feel something so soft in my hands.
"Ummm... A teddy?" I asked.

"Wow! Amazing!" I exclaimed with happiness.

It was a cute little puppy, of Chow Chow breed, which is considered the most expensive. Anyways, I wasn't concerned of he being expensive or no, as he was too cute and lovely.

"I love him! " and thanked Aunt and Uncle.

All were happy and Jessy named him, 'Bruno'.

"A cute name, Jessy", I told.

Now three of us were playing in the garden and suddenly, Bruno was running too quick, while stopping in between and smelling the ground.
We followed him too.

He took me into a garage there in the farm house, which was at quite distance from the Apple garden.

While Jessy was apple-hungry, she sat down there having an apple and I followed Bruno to get him back.

In a while, I lost the sight of him and was tensed when I couldn't find him.
But it was too difficult, as there wasn't any light and I had to only search for him with my phone's torch.

And as soon as I turned it on, what I saw gave me a chill in the spine.
My heart was pounding.
Bruno was trying to pull out something, which was firmly stuck under the old cars there.

The garage was smelling too bad and it was difficult for me to breathe.
I was trying to get Bruno into my arms, but he wasn't willing to.
Rather, it angered him when I was trying to pull him backwards.
He somehow managed to pull that entire thing out and there, it was a corpse!!!