◆Chapter - 3◆

I was actually not sleepy that night so sat with my phone and texted Ruby.
We had some silly chat for about 10 mins and then both of us decided to go to bed, when she reminded me that it's Saturday tomorrow.
We have a morning class for about 2 hours every Saturday.
So I'll have to wake up early the next morning.

Basically, I'm a kind of person who loves sleep the most and so, had counted on the number of hours I could sleep for, and immediately fell asleep.

SATURDAY MORNING :

I woke up, walked into the hall and saw Jessy playing with dad. Even though her shiny hair were all messed up, she was damn pretty and charming. I wished dad, Jessy and mom, and went to get ready.

I had my breakfast packed and was all set to leave to the school with dad.
Dad would drop me and Ruby at school every Saturday, as he had weekoff. There was someone knocking at the door and I expected it was Ruby.

There she was! She got in and greeted my parents, kissed Jessy and we hugged each other.
Even though we used to be together all day long, I had some strange connectedness towards her and anyone whom I loved next to Jessy, was Ruby. Of course I loved my parents and they were always there in my heart.

We 3 then started to my school.
We had been talking throughout our journey and dad asked about the Russells family, even though he was in a regular touch with them.

We reached the school and saw Valentino talking to himself, as we stepped into the classroom. It could probably be cause he had not known anyone except 3 of us and thus, trying not be embarrassed when the others were laughing at him. We shook hands with him and took our seats.

After a while, Anna arrived.
But she appeared clumsy the whole day and we noticed many changes in her, especially her way of talking!

We were done with the morning class and had some break for our morning meal. Ruby and I were confused when we saw the other boys still continuing to make fun of Valentino and abusing him.

"They wouldn't do that unless something's wrong with him" I thought to myself because the people who were doing it, were actually good kind of people, who were friendly to the rest of class.
Anyway, we tried our levels best to comfort Valentino, as he appeared upset and nervous.

**********

Thank you for voting guys 😊
KayanatFaiz
SamalaPriyanka
HanumanthApoorva
PranaySarasani
Jyo_kth
VeerPurohit
Venita_Andy and
Super_cute