Chapter - 23

I went to Ruby's house, to check who it was, coz their family had left the very next day Ruby died and dad told me that they were living in Whitemoor, with Ruby's grand parents.

I knocked the door, but there was no one.
I kept ringing the doorbell, but there wasn't any response.

"I'll have to find out what was in that courier", I told myself and left.

I went into Jessy's room and she was sleeping.
I felt bad and guilty, as she was unwell coz my odd behaviour, the last night.

I went into my room, got ready and told mom that I was leaving.
"Yeah, okay. Take care honey." She thought I was going to the school as usual, whereas I had my plans to go to the farm house.

I called up Valentino and asked, "Hey! Are you free? Or got some plans for noon?"

"Nothing, other than school. Why, Elsa?" he replied.

"Just that I need your help."

"Yeah, sure! Tell me."

"Can we meet? I'm at Brian Road."

"Hmmm okay. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

Within 15 mins he reached.

"You know what, Anna's dead body is in my Uncle's farm house", I told him.

"What? Why is it there? And if it's still lying in the farm house, let's go. May be we can find some clue."

"Yeah. Let's go there."

Meanwhile I told him everything that happened, the day before yesterday, regarding the death of the girl, who was in Anna's disguise.

"Oh! So that girl finally died?! But who's dead body was that then, in your Uncle's farm house? Is it our friend, Anna's or the one in disguise?" he asked.

"It's probably Anna's. Because the dead body was almost decomposed.
God knows how long it had been lying there from!"

I then called my Uncle to enquire about Anna's autopsy.
He told me that the girl was dead exactly 9 days back.

When I calculated, it was the day, just before Valentino's birthday.

"Oh god! Valentino, Anna actually died the day before your birthday", I told him.

"What! We had been dealing with that girl in disguise for all these days and so did we encounter such creepy things in her behaviour", he told.

**************
Author's Clarification Note :

Anna Moses actually dies the day before Valentino's birthday.
And a girl in her disguise goes to his party, along with Ruby.
There, when they play the spirit game, Ruby and Valentino get to know that Anna Moses is dead and her spirit was interacting with them.
Then they understand that the one who was alive till day before yesterday, was some other girl in Anna Moses' disguise.
Elsa sees the death of that girl in disguise, at Anna's house.
The one who's murdered by Anna's Granny.
The dead body in Uncle's farm house is that of Anna Moses.

I hope everybody is clear with it now.
Let's see what happens next!
Till then, Good Night :)