Chapter - 27

This chapter is gonna be a surprise to all the Taylor fans, who had been waiting for him right from the beginning of the story 😄
So... I hope you'll enjoy it...
Happy reading! :)

********************

"God save my girl. I'm just unaware of what's happening with her...." these words of my mum woke me.
I opened my eyes gently, as I was tired like hell and had body pains.
For a few seconds, I looked here and there.
Then I realized that I was at my home!

"Hell! How? I fainted at that Mansion after I saw dad in that picture frame", I was confused.

I could see my hand bandaged and it was then, that I had hell lot of pain in my hand.

I was crying and called mom.

"Thank god, you woke up Elsa. I told you not less than a thousand times, not to use your phone while walking on the road. But you never mind my words. Now see what happened! Had Taylor not brought you home, you'd lie on the road itself! That is why I always........", she told.

I cut her off asking, "Taylor? Taylor is back? But when? I mean, how? Oh god! I wanna see him right now." And I ran into the hall out of happiness, forgetting all my pain.

Of course I would! My brother, Taylor came back after 7 years.
It was when I was 12 years old, that he left us for higher studies.
At that time, I was very much connected to him, coz probably he was the only one for me, apart from my parents, as Jessy was not born then.

"Taylor! Taylor!" I kept calling out, as I couldn't find him in the hall.

"I know you'd have probably planned something creepy and stupid, to freak me out! Please, I wanna see you ......." I was crazy and kept talking without any break.

Suddenly when I turned back, I saw him right under my nose, with a cake in his hands.
And I screamed out loud, at once.

"Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Elsa ...." I heard Jessy, Mom and Dad singing the birthday song for me.

"But wait, it's my birthday today? How come it's evening now? That means I was unconscious for the whole day? It was probably at the noon, I went there yesterday. Anyways, it's my birthday! I must enjoy!" I told myself.

************
And yeah, as promised, I'll post Taylor's picture ASAP...
Please cooperate:)
Do let me know your thoughts on the new entry!
Good day :)