Chapter - 46

Granny was shocked too.

"Who am I to you?" I asked.

Since he kept laughing and didn't reply, Father Thomas asked back,
"Don't you hear what she asked?"

"I hate my wife!" He replied.

"What? Oh god! I had to resemble only his wife? Dammit!" I told myself.

Father Thomas placed a crystal on dad's forehead and he was also put on, the holy chain.
It was then, that dad fell unconscious.

I sprinkled some water on him and beside by dad's side, as he woke up.
"Dad, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes I am! By the way, what happened? Why are all so shocked and why are you here? What about the exorcism?" Dad asked me.

Granny explained dad everything.

I asked the Father if dad was alright and safe.
He replied, "He is! But temporarily. We'd have to do something, in order to find a permanent solution for this."

Since Aunt Jones was a lineal descendant of Harrison Jones, Granny wanted to collect some information from her too.
She wanted the exact information regarding the timings of death, of Shantanu Russells and the Queen Agnes. Also that of the Princes, if possible.

Aunt Jones could only help us with regard to the death timings of the Queen Agnes and her sons, Richard Jones and Frederick Jones.
Since her great grandfather had lost contact with the Queen after she got married again, he couldn't collect any such specific information.

Granny told, "Elsa, that's fine even if we aren't able to get the details of the other two Princes' deaths, as the main one who could help us, is Agnes!"

"But how, Granny? She's dead!" I asked.

"Yes, she is. Yet she can, only if she wishes to!"

"Okay. That means we're gonna contact her through the Ouija Board, isn't it?"

"Yes. But not now. At the time of her death.
At that point of time, the spirit is believed to be weaker.
Also, it cannot harm anybody, even if it wants to!

Mostly the spirits try to stay at their sources of energies, at their time of death", Granny told.

It was luckily the same day, that Queen Agnes died, i.e., 16th May.

She continued,
"So, we'd have to wait till 10.45pm.
The other advantage that we have, by contacting at that point of time is, if the spirit lies, it's told in the holy books that the soul gets even weaker and could eventually, be destroyed, which means it would forcefully have to leave this plane."

"But Granny, how can we contact her spirit? She'd probably be at her source of energy, which is the Royal Mansion."

"Don't worry dear. I have a plan for that.
The Queen Agnes couldn't bear if any of her family members' blood oozed.
May it be her sons or any of the lineal descendants.
So we'll have to create a drama, wherein Mrs. Jones (Aunt Jones) tries to end her life."

"And I'm ready for it!" said Aunt Jones.

****************
Heyya guys....
Good morning 😊

So, we're at the ending phase of the story!

Still I assure, there are some more twists on the way ;)

Keep reading, voting and commenting!

Good day :)