Chapter - 13

"I asked as to what the name of the spirit present there, was. The coin kept moving to various alphabet and Valentino was noting them down, as he was a left-hander. The name turned out to be... 'A N N A' !! " said Ruby.
(The above part I'm updating again, since many of them had trouble reading the same in yesterday's chapter)

She further continued, "When I asked for her full name, the coin moved and I was eagerly waiting to confirm that it was just a coincidence of name. To my horror, it read ' A N N A  M O S E S ' All the possible answers that I could get, were matching to the actual details of our friend, Anna Moses! Which prove that she was dead!! "

"What? Anna was dead? But when, how and why?" I asked with curiosity, as I was confused if it was really my friend Anna.

"I don't know the details. All I know is that she was dead much before", Ruby answered.

"But it's really hard to believe!" I was confused.

"As soon as the answer turned to Anna Moses, Valentino fainted. So that was a bad ending of the spirit game, which angered the Spirit in contact, probably Anna and so killed me!"

"But what about the one who was in the disguise of Anna till today ? And how did she die? I mean who possessed her Granny then ?"

"May be it was Anna herself who killed that girl, in disguise of Anna !"
Ruby continued, "I and Valentino were damn scared and were in search of truth. The next day when you kept calling me, we were at Anna's place. That disguised Anna was a spirit and a very evil one! It angered him when I used my phone. So only I had to switch it off !"

"But why did you keep ignoring me, Ruby ? It hurt me real much!" I felt bad recollecting those bitter memories.

"Oh god! Elsa, try to understand. The situation was really a serious one and I didn't want you to get into that crap. I was just wanting that Anna should be given a fair justice, and see she killed me!"

                        *                                       *                                         *        

Thanks to all, who've been voting.
Sorry that I'm not giving you a thanks by name. But I'll surely do once my exams get over!