Chapter - 16

I wanted to clear up everything and sort out the issue with Valentino's help. But I couldn't even tell him that Ruby had told me everything.
I thought of an idea and called up Valentino.

"Hey! Are you free? Can we talk for sometime ?" I asked.

"Yeah! Sure, Elsa. Why not! Tell me", he told.

"Hmmm... So... Actually I'm aware of everything that happened with you and Ruby in Anna's matter. You two going there, that spirit threatening you and all."

"What? But how? I mean, how did you get to know all that?"

"Actually, it's that Ruby has left a letter for me, as she suspected she'd be murdered and so, wrote out everything that happened with her. And I found it in her room."

"Murder? But, it was a suicide. Isn't it?"

"It seemed like that of a suicide, but it isn't actually! Some spirit had possessed and killed her!"

"What? Oh god! May her soul rest in peace."

"I wish she could !" Thought to myself.
"Hmmm yeah. But tell me one thing. You were with her right, the day after your birthday ?"

"Yeah! I was! We went to Anna's place, so that we could find clues, which would help us to get Anna released from the spirit's custody."

"Okay! But why had you told me that Ruby wasn't with you, when I called you that day? Moreover you told that you had seen her sometime back, right?"

"Oh! Yeah! Actually, I didn't want to tell you the truth and get you into the trouble too, Elsa! I'm sorry for having lied."

"Fine then. Are you scared of going to that place again? "

"What??? Anna's place??! Never again in my lifetime! God forbid!"

"Okay, fine. Talk to you later"

"Elsa, you don't dare to go there either!"

"Yeah, okay!"

"One thing is crystal clear. That whatever has to be done, should probably be by me only! Ruby is no more, and Valentino, poor thing! He's badly scared!" I thought to myself and went into the hall, to have some breakfast.

**************
This was just a surprise chapter for my readers! 😊
I hope I could I could make you happy 🤔 yes?