1998 (part 2)

Third person perspective

Jin and Namjoon were best friends ever since they hung out that first day.

The bell rang and everyone practically ran out of the school building. Namjoon walked up next to Jin "Hey Jin do you wanna come over to my house today?" namjoon said as he grabbed Jin's hand. "Yea" Jin said grabbing his hand as well.

When they arrived at Namjoon's house Jin and namjoon grabbed a snack before heading up stairs to Namjoon's room. They ate their snacks while debating what to do. "How about hide and seek" Jin said after a couple of suggestions. "Yea ok" namjoon said "I'll be it first." "Ok go downstairs and count to one hundred and I'll hide" Jin said before shooing Namjoon out of the room.

After a couple of rounds Jin hid underneath Namjoon's bed running out of hiding spots. As Jim was laying down underneath Namjoon's bed all he could see was Ryan slippers moving around. Jin held his breath as he came face to face with the slippers. Jin busted out laughing as namjoon brought his head down face to face with his. "Your turn jinnie" namjoon said excited to be the one hiding.

While namjoon was down stairs counting he had gotten an idea. Namjoon headed into the bathroom and hid behind the door. When he heard Jin go into his bedroom to look for him namjoon dropped a bottle into the tub to lure him to the bathroom.

Jin heard the noise and as namjoon had planned walked into the bathroom. As Jin walked in namjoon closed the door behind him trapping him in the bathroom. Jin spun around now facing namjoon his face pink with blush.

Namjoon. "Jinnie... i like you, and i wanna be with you forever"

Jin's cheeks tinted pink matching Namjoon's as he processed his words.

Jin. " yea i like u too joonie and i wanna be with you forever too"

"Let's get married when we get older" Jin said wrapping his hands around Namjoon's and giving him a peck on the cheek. "Yea" namjoon said softly,  showing off his dimples as he now had a huge smile on his face.