2058 (part 1)

Third person perspective

Jimin. "Be careful"

Yoongi. "Don't forget to stop by the store on your way home"

Jimin. "And don't talk to strangers"

Jungkook. "Eomma i get it you've told me a thousand times and I'm already 15, and appa don't worry i won't forget"

Jungkook headed out the door all he was doing was going to the arcade but Jimin always worries too much.

Jungkook walked into the arcade before heading to his favorite game Mortal Combat. After years of continuous play Jungkook had gotten good and became almost unbeatable.

To make it more interesting Jungkook always finished his enemies off with the same ending combo ababb it makes his easy wins a bit more challenging.

Jungkook played a couple of games all easy wins when someone challenging finally came along after a long gruelling game came to a close with ababb.

Jungkook sat astonished, for the first time in a while he was beaten and it was by his own ending combo.

Jungkook instantly asked for a rematch he couldn't stand the fact that he was beaten in the same way that he used to beat others and he felt that he had to show that he was better than him.

The second game's outcome was no different than the first. Jungkook asked for a rematch again but there was no answer.

He went around to see who he was playing against but no one was there. This annoyed him because not only did he lose but he also didn't know who he lost to.

Jungkook walked home getting more and more annoyed with each step. He yelled at himself in his head when he was about 20 feet from home, he was so distracted by the mystery player that he had forgotten to go to the grocery store.

Jungkook sulked as he walked to the store and then home.

When he got home Jungkook put the groceries away before heading up to his room, he wanted to practice on how to beat his new rival.