2068 (part 4)

Third person perspective

Jimin and Yoongi sat by the fire it was Christmas eve and pure white snow was falling.

They had been on vacation for five days now and they were staying at a lodge up in the mountains.

The entire building was snowed in with only about an inch of room to see out the window but neither of them minded.

They were in no hurry and just wanted to hang out together. It had been many years since they last had time to themselves.

"Hey Chimchim" Yoongi said as he patted his legs. Jimin got up and made his way to Yoongi.

"Are you having fun" Yoongi said as Jimin sat on his lap. "Yea and I'm super exited for tonight."

"Yea me too, but you still have to wait two more hours." "Yea i know" Jimin said as he looked to the clock.

As they waited for the clock to strike twelve Jimin and Yoongi drifted of to sleep.

To Yoongi's surprise he woke up before  Jimin he slid out from underneath him before grabbing his present.

Yoongi put it on Jimin's lap before waking him up.

Jimin stretched before looking down at what had fallen off him. As he realized what was happening Jimin went and grabbed his present for Yoongi aswell.

Jimin opened his present revealing a heart necklace, he looked to Yoongi only to see one around his neck aswell.

Jimin handed the necklace to Yoongi so he could put it on him. "It's so beautiful" he said as he stared at it.

Jimin handed Yoongi his present and he opened it, it was a painting of them both with their vows written in gold letters around the frame.

"You're so talented babe, it looks amazing" Yoongi said leaning over and giving Jimin a kiss.

"Do you wanna go outside" yoongi asked as he stood up. Jimin followed him out, most of the snow had melted through the night but everything was still layered.

They walked off down the road hand in hand just spending the day happily together.