2018 (part 3)

Third person perspective

~The Next Day~

Jin woke up alone in bed wondering where Namjoon was, he looked around their room when he found a note on the table telling him that namjoon was at the jacuzzi up on the roof. Jin got changed before head up to him.

When Jin arrived Namjoon was sitting in the jacuzzi drink in hand staring of towards the sun. Jin crept up behind namjoon before crashing a small fake boat into Namjoon's cheek sound effects and every thing.

Namjoon let out a slight chuckle "hey babe what's up" he said turning towards Jin. "Just looking for you" Jin answered. Where'd you get that namjoon asked pointing towards the toy boat in Jin's hand. "It was just sitting on this table" Jin said tossing the toy back on the table.

Jin slid into the jacuzzi and rested his legs on top of Namjoon's, "so what have you been doing." "Just watching the sunrise," Namjoon said before taking a sip of his drink. "Aww, without me" Jin said pouting. "Well you were sleeping and your face is so peaceful when you're sleeping so i didn't want to disturb you" Namjoon said setting down his drink.

"Still" Jin said now play pouting. "Ok how about this we'll come watch it together tomorrow before we leave Namjoon" said while wrapping his arms around Jin's waist. "Yay" Jin said before he planted a kiss on Namjoon's lips, Jin began sitting on Namjoon's lap deepening the kiss.

Not too long after Jin got into the jacuzzi they were getting out they had a lot of stuff they wanted to do but not much time. Jin and Namjoon spent the entire day exploring the island, it wasn't till they were completely exhausted that they went back to the hotel. 

Jin and Namjoon took a shower before hoping into bed.

Jin. "It sucks that we have to leave tomorrow"

Namjoon. "Yea but at least we got to do a lot of stuff together"

Jin. "Yea I've had a lot of fun being here with you"

Namjoon. "Me too and don't forget we still have to watch the sunrise together"

"I love you babe goodnight" Namjoon said as he wrapped his arm around Jin cuddling him. "I love you too joonie" Jin said as he snuggled into Namjoon, he had always loved being the little spoon.

~The Next Day~

Namjoon woke up to swimming trunks landing on his face. "Wake up" Jin said to Namjoon as he towered over him. "Good morning" Jin said as he straddled Namjoon. "Good morning" Namjoon said slightly irritated he had always hated being woken up.

As namjoon moved the trunks from his face his irritation disappeared, he looked to the man sitting on top of him in swimming trunks a big smile on his face. Cmon Jin said as he got off from on top of Namjoon before grabbing his hand and pulling on him. "Alright alright just let me change" Namjoon said now fully awake.

Jin and Namjoon headed up to the roof together. It was only about ten minutes till the sun rise so Jin wanted to hurry up.

Namjoon and Jin quickly stepped into the jacuzzi the outside air still cold from the night. Namjin sat in silence as they waited for the sun to rise.

"It's so beautiful" Jin said as the sun began to rise. "I know right but it's even more beautiful now that you're here with me" namjoon said before kissing Jin on the cheek. "Your so cheesy babe" Jin said as he planted a kiss on Namjoon's lips "but i love it."

Namjoon and Jin were sitting in the jacuzzi for about a half an hour when Namjoon told Jin they had to get out, their plane left in less than an hour and they still needed to pack. "Aww, i don't wanna" Jin said as he stepped out of the jacuzzi.

Jin and Namjoon finished packing in twenty minutes leaving about twenty minutes for them to get to the airport.

Namjin arrived with a couple of minutes to spare, and they boarded the plane with no complications. Jin stared out the window as they took off internally saying goodbye to the island before looking to his new husband, happy to be going back to their home.