2018 (part 1)

Third person perspective

Namjoon stood waiting for Jin and so did everyone with him. As Namjoon saw Jin his face lit up he looked amazing in his black and pink tux that matched his own black and red tux. Namjoon stared at Jin as he walked up the aisle to meet him and the Reverend. Everyone's eyes were on Jin as the music sounded, Namjoon and Jin's parents were front and center the smiles on their faces as big as possible.

Jin and Namjoon were now face to face staring into each others eyes as the Reverend began talking. Not long after he began talking it was time for Namjoon and Jin to say their vows.

Jin. "Joonie when you became my friend you became my first and only best friend, and i can honestly say walking up to you that day was the single smartest thing that i have done. I want to spend the rest of my life as yours, as your husband and as your best friend."

Namjoon. "Jinnie when i first saw you you looked like an angel towering over me, but then you sat down next to me and i could do nothing but be bewitched by you, by your beauty but even more than that your personality. You're a ground bound angel and nothing would make me happier than being your wings as your husband and best friend."

Jin was the first to exchange rings delicately putting the ring on Namjoon's hand. Namjoon was next doing the same as Jin had done before him.

Reverend. "Do you Seokjin take Namjoon to be you lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through the good and the bad till death do you part"

Jin. "I do"

Reverend. "Do you namjoon take Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through the good and the bad till death do you part"

Namjoon. "I do"

Reverend. "By the power vested in me i now pronounce you husband and husband you may now kiss the groom"

Namjoon put one hand on Jin's cheek the other on his waist and took him into a kiss it wasn't particularly long or deep but it was so sweet that they wanted it to go on forever.

Once Jin and Namjoon finished kissing they headed out to the car waiting to take them to their reception.

Jin and Namjoon greeted everyone as they piled into the reception hall. After they were finished they sat down signifying the start of dinner something everyone wanted after the long ceremony.

Everyone happily ate the steak dinner and once they finished it was time for the cake, it was two layers one being lemon and the other chocolate with vanilla icing. Namjoon and Jin cut the cake together making two equally big pieces to feed each other.

Namjoon was first shoving the big piece into Jin's mouth, Jin practically inhaled the piece of cake before shoving the other piece into Namjoon's mouth pieces of cake stuck around his mouth and fell to the floor. Everyone around namjoon began laughing but he was too busy focusing on eating the large amount of food in his mouth to care.

It was then time for the first dance Jin and namjoon danced with their fathers then  switched to their stepfathers before finally dancing together.

Everyone cheered for the dancers as they finished, Jin blew kisses into the crowd only to be stopped by Namjoon turning his face to his and kissing him. "Your kisses are only mine today" he said after they had separated leaving Jin's face to steadily get reder and reder.

People in the crowd whopped at the couples lovey dovey actions only making Jin more embarrassed.

After the ceremony Jin and Namjoon headed back to their home exhausted from their long day.