2048 (part 1)

Jimin perspective

I woke up to Yoongi no longer in bed, we had gotten a place together after he finished college and got a job as a producer.

Being a producer means irregular hours and i understand that its just that i wish that i could wake up to him next to me every morning.

I check my phone its the first thing i do every morning. As i turned on my phone a smile came to my face Yoongi had changed my wallpaper to one that said happy birthday, it was cute but i still wanted to wake up to him saying it.

I had a text from yoongi so i opened it

Sorry Chimchim, work is busy so i had to go in early. I love you

My day was lonely Yoongi was gone long into the night only getting back at 1:17. I got up from the bed and walked to the door hearing that he was home but stopped as i heard yelling. I peeked out slightly.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch his his work stuff tossed onto the coffee table. "What do you mean a little late i need it by tomorrow" Yoongi yelled into his phone.

"If i don't get it tomorrow you're in trouble" Yoongi yelled before slamming down his phone and looking through some paperwork.

I slipped back into bed knowing how long it could take him to be finished, and what was the point my birthday was already over.

~The Next Day~

I awoke once again to an empty bed. I looked to where Yoongi had slept, a piece of paper in his place.

I read it and immediately got happy

Hey babe i know i didn't do anything for your birthday but work is really busy
Soo I'm gonna take tomorrow off and spend the whole day with you

I love you

I got up and started the day with a smile on my face.

Third person perspective

Yoongi headed out of the office early, he had a couple of errands to do and didn't want to get home too late.

Yoongi left what he had gotten in the car and headed into the house. Jimin was waiting for him welcome home he said as Yoongi walked through the door.

He gave him a kiss on the cheek before they both sat down to eat dinner.

"Ok babe" Yoongi said as he finished eating "i wanna have enough energy for tomorrow so I'm gonna head to bed early."

"Goodnight babe" Jimin said before giving Yoongi a kiss and then clearing off the table.