2048 (part 2)

Third person perspective

Jimin woke up to Yoongi bringing him breakfast in bed "i don't know of it will be any good but i tried" Yoongi said setting the food down next to Jimin.

Jimin took a bite before turning to Yoongi, "it tastes great, you've gotten a lot better" Jimin said. Yoongi happy that his boyfriend liked it headed back to clean up.

Yoongi walked back into the bedroom

Yoongi. "Ok babe so what do you wanna do today"

Yoongi. "I've planned dinner and then a suprise after that but till then we'll do whatever you want"

Jimin. "I just wanna hang out at home"

Yoongi. "Are you sure"

Jimin. "Yea, i just wanna hang out and cuddle with you and the best place to do that is home"

"Your so adorable Chimchim" Yoongi said before giving Jimin a big hug then picking him up and carrying him to the couch. "I'm gonna grab some snacks and then we can cuddle all day" Yoongi said as he headed towards the kitchen.

Yoongi set the snacks down on the coffe table before sitting next to jimin  underneath the blanket that he dragged with him when came from the bedroom.

"So what do you wanna watch," Yoongi said before shoving a cookie into his mouth. "I'm thinking cold eyes," Jimin said as he flipped through the movies on Netflix.

Jimin and Yoongi sat cuddling and eating while watching tv from morning till night.

Yoongi looked at the clock after an episode ended, it was 7:28. "We gotta get ready for dinner" he said standing up.

Jimin was excited but didn't want to move or for Yoongi to move. It took a couple of minutes for Jimin to come to terms with the fact that he had to move.

Jimin and Yoongi quickly got ready and headed to 큰맘순대국 they had an eight o'clock reservation and arrived a couple minutes late. 

They sat and ate soondaeguk together getting all warm before heading back out into the cold weather.

Jimin knew that even if he asked where they were going Yoongi wouldn't tell him so he just excitedly waited as they drove.

Jimin was confused as they cane up to a memorial, but followed Yoongi without asking questions. Instead of going into the memorial thet went around it, into a thick forest like brush.

They were walking for only about two minutes when they came upon an opening.

"I found this place when i was a kid after my mothers accident i ran away from the memorial and ended up here Yoongi" said following Jimin as he walked to the center of the opening.

"I actually forgot about this place for years until..." Jimin looked to Yoongi after he stopped talking he was on one knee "until i started thinking about where i should propose" Yoongi said as he grabbed a ring out of his poket.

Jimin was shocked it was like a scene from a drama with the moon light illuminating them both and bouncing off the ring.

"Will you marry me"

"Of course i will"

Yoongi stood and put the ring on Jimin's finger before giving him a kiss.

"I have one more surprise" Yoongi said as they seperated. Yoongi pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin's face lit up as he read the paper, it was the registration to adopt a child.

"I want us to have a family, i love you babe" Yoongi said hugging Jimin.

"I love you too"