2028 (part 1)

Third person perspective

You have reached the voicemail of kim Namjoon please leave a message after the beep.

*beep*

Hello this is the agency Mr. Kim Namjoon and Mr. Kim Seokjin i am pleased to tell you that you have been accepted, please get back to me as soon as possible.

~That Morning~

"Hey babe have you seen my phone" Namjoon yelled as he searched their bedroom. "No, have you checked your clothes from yesterday," Jin said from the kitchen.

"I can't find it anywhere" Namjoon said his brow furrowed as he walked into the kitchen. "I'll look while your at work but you need to eat and go or else you'll be late." "I know, thank you babe" Namjoon said as he sat down across from Jin to eat.

Once they had finished eating Namjoon headed to work after a kiss and goodbye from Jin.

Jin was a bit of a writer, it was just a hobby but could be more if he wanted as he was good at it.

Jin sat on the couch and began writing tired of doing chores and wanting a break.

Jin stared at his phone continuing to write for more than an hour, but his writing was paused as he drifted off into sleep.

Jin half woke up a tingling sensation in his foot surprised him. He drifted back into sleep before a second wave of tingling forced hid eyes open. He slowly sat up and began looking for his phone, he found it on the ground near his chest it must have fallen when i fell asleep Jin thought as he picked it up.

Jin looked to the couch where his feet were, he looked away and began walking to the bathroom but suddenly paused. Jin had gotten an idea, he walked over to the couch and pulled up the cushion.

As he thought Namjoon's phone sat there on the side. A smile came to Jin's face that meant he didn't have to look for it later.

Jin looked at Namjoon's phone wondering who had called. He got exited as he saw that it was the agency, he almost played the voicemail but stopped for two reasons. One he wanted to wait for Namjoon and two he was worried about what the results would be.

Jin waited for Namjoon to get home impatiently, even if he tried he couldn't focus on anything other than what ifs swirling around in his head.

Namjoon walked into their house and said I'm home before beginning to taking of his shoes. Come here Jin said from the living room. Namjoon was shocked as he walked in Jin sat there as if waiting for him with his phone in hand a worried look on his face.

"What's going on" namjoon said as he walked over to the couch. There's a message from the agency Jin said handing Namjoon's phone over to him i haven't listened yet i wanted to wait for you. "Ok lets do it" Namjoon said as he clicked play on the voicemail.

Hello this is the agency Mr. Kim Namjoon and Mr. Kim Seokjin i am pleased to tell you that you have been accept-

Jin and namjoon both looked to each other. I'm gonna be a dad Jin said as tears welled up in his eyes. Were gonna have a family Namjoon said as he embraced him fighting back tears of his own.

After Jin had finished crying all that was left was unbearable excitement. Hey babe call them back i wanna know when we can go get him.

Namjoon called the agency hardly able to contain his excitement.

Receptionist. "Hello this is kelly at the front desk of the orphanage agency how can i help you"

Namjoon. "Yes hello this is namjoon i was recently approved and was wondering when me and my husband should come in"

Receptionist. "Ah, yes Mr. Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin i believe, let me check"

Receptionist. "Ok, i just checked can you come in on Saturday at three"

Namjoon. "Yes that's fine thank you"

"They said we can come in on Saturday at three" Namjoon said to Jin gaining him a mixed reaction. "I don't know if i can wait that long" Jin said resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I know how you feel" namjoon said resting his hand on Jin's arm "but just think about in three days he'll be ours and it'll be more than worth it." "Yea" Jin said leaning into Namjoon's chest.