2028 (part 3)

Third person perspective

"Be careful Jimin" Jin yelled as Jimin dropped down from the monkey bars. "Don't worry eomma I'm fine" he said running around the park.

"Take this and chill" Namjoon said walking up behind Jin with ice cream. "Jimin come over here" Namjoon yelled earning a groan from the child.

"Yay," Jimin said as he saw the ice cream, running over to them. "Thank you appa"  jimin said taking a bite of the ice cream.

Namjoon leaned over to Jin stealing a bite of his ice cream. "Hey" Jin said leaning over to try and take a bite of his.

Help me Jimin Namjoon said as he stretched his arm out. Jin took a bite of Namjoon's ice cream then sat back down in his spot as if nothing had happened.

Namjoon looked over to Jimin wondering why he didn't help him. Jimin was staring off into space, Namjoon followed his gaze and idea came to him as he saw what jimin was staring at.

Namjoon scooped up a bit of ice cream before putting it on Jimin's nose. Jimin jumped at the sudden coldness of his nose before wiping it off and smearing it on Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon reached for Jimin but he ran away before he could get a hold of him. "I know where you live" namjoon yelled to Jimin as he ran away.

After about thirty minutes they were heading home. It had only been a week since they had met but Jimin was already a big part of their family.

The rest of the day was the same as always they ate they played they took a shower then they headed off to bed.

Namjoon. "Hey babe i think we should get a dog"

Jin. "Why do you say that"

Namjoon. "Today i saw Jimin starring at dogs and we both know he's to shy to ask for one even if he wants one"

Jin. "Ok we'll go get one tomorrow"

Jin. "But i want it to be a surprise so he can't know till we get there"

Yea i know Namjoon said as he began cuddling Jin and drifting off to sleep.

~The Next Day~

Jimin shuffled to the kitchen table still tired and wearing his pajamas. "Good morning, the foods almost done so go grab appa" Jin said finishing up what he was cooking.

Jimin headed to Namjoon who was in his bedroom "eomma told me to get you the foods done" Jimin said before closing the door and shuffling back to the kitchen.

Namjoon headed to the kitchen table and they all sat and ate breakfast together.

"Go get ready" Namjoon said to Jimin after he had finished eating. "Where are we going" Jimin asked. "It's a secret" Jin said starting to pick up the dishes. "Fine" Jimin said a bit upset that they wouldn't tell him.

Everyone got into the car, Jimin went from upset to exited the second he got into the car. They were in the car for only about five minutes before they arrived.

Jimin got out of the car and read the sign above his head. A huge smile spread across his face as he ran ahead into the shelter.

Jimin walked down the isle of animals with his parents. "Chose anyone you want" Jin said from behind him.

"I want her" Jimin said pointing to a small brown dog. Namjoon looked over to the plaque for the dog. "Hey Jimin its actually a him and his names Holly" Namjoon said pointing to the plaque.

"But he's so pretty" Jimin said staring at the plaque.

"If that's the one you want i can get him all ready for you" the worker said from behind the counter. "Yea" jimin yelled back super exited to get a dog.

The worker handed the dog over to jimin and a couple of his things over to us. "Ok lets take him home" Jimin said heading to the car.

Holly took no time at all to get used to the house at all halfway through the day he was already running down the halls with Jimin.

"Can he sleep with me" Jimin said holding the dog up to Jin while using puppy dog eyes. "Yes but if he makes a mess in your room you have to clean it"  Jin said petting Holly's head. "Deal" Jimin said before giving Jin a kiss goodnight and heading to his bedroom Holly in hand.