2038 (part 1)

Third person perspective

"I'm gonna go take Holly out for a walk" Jimin yelled before walking out of the house. Holly walked happily down the street with Jimin slowly following behind.

Jimin bent down to tie his shoe and as he did Holly slipped the leash off of his his hand. He ran after him for about three minutes before he lost him.

Jimin kept running for quite awhile in the direction that he saw Holly go. "Why, Holly" jimin said to himself heaving. He stopped running out of breath and looked around hoping to see which way he went.

Jimin looked all around when he saw the handle of Holly's green leash bent up the steps of someones porch. Really jimin thought to himself as he slowly walked up to the porch.

Jimin tried his best to quietly walk up the porch not wanting to have to explain to the owners why he was there.

As jimin saw Holly his heart dropped he was on top of someone who was sleeping, his face very close to his.

Jimin tried to stop him but before he could Holly licked his face, Jimin quickly grabbed Holly and put him on the floor stepping on his leash to stop him from running.

Jimin leaned down slightly trying to see if the man had woken up. The man opened his eyes "did you just lick me he" said staring at Jimin and wiping off his face.

Startled by his question and how close their faces were Jimin jumped back. "No it was my dog" Jimin said pointing down to where Holly used to be. "Where did he go" Jimin said mad that his dog had run off again.

"Well I'll just be going now" he said while standing to go into the house. "Wait" Jimin said "can you help me find my dog."

"Why should i" he said turning towards Jimin. "Please i need help" Jimin said using his puppy dog eyes. "I guess but you owe me" he said before walking down his porch.

Jimin didn't actually need help but could tell that he didn't believe that he wasn't the one who licked and he didn't want him to continue thinking that.

It took them about thirty minutes to find Holly. "Well I'm no longer needed so I'm gonna go home now" Yoongi said only to be stopped by jimin. "You said i owed you right so have dinner at my house it should be done by now anyway" Jimin said leading him to his house.

"What took you so long" Jin yelled to Jimin as he walked over to him from the kitchen. "Who's that" Jin said as he saw the boy behind jimin. "He helped me catch Holly" Jimin said now taking the leash off of Holly.

"That's nice but whats his name" Jin said looking to the boy lazily standing against their door. Jimin looked up to the boy aswell before saying "I'm not sure."

"My names Yoongi" he said before shaking hands with Jin. "Well it's nice to meet you, and jimin go set the table" Jin said before walking back to the kitchen. "Ok eomma" Jimin said following Jin.

Yoongi was confused for a second but understood as soon as he saw namjoon.

Yoongi walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Jimin. "Who's he" Namjoon asked having not heard the earlier explanations.

"His names Yoongi he helped me out earlier" Jimin said smiling at Jin as he brought the food over. "Helped you what" namjoon said a smirk on his face.

"He helped me catch Holly" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

Everyone ate and talked together as if this wasn't their first time meeting.

"Thank you it was very delicious" Yoongi said as he began to leave.

"Come back and visit some time" Namjoon said another smirk on his face. Jimin walked up to the door with Yoongi both saying bye as he heading back home.

"So Jimin you finally brought your boyfriend over" Namjoon said a big smile on his face.

"He's not my boyfriend appa" Jimin said once again rolling his eyes before heading up to his room.