2038 (part 2)

Third person perspective

Holly ran out of the house as Jimin opened the door and he knew exactly where he was going.

Jimin walked up the all to familiar porch and stopped in front of Yoongi who had Holly sitting in his lap.

Ever since he came over that one day Holly had been unusually attached to Yoongi and escaped as often as possible to go see him.

"Hey" Jimin said to Yoongi as he walked closer to him and his dog. "I'm in a bit of a hurry so i'm going to have to cut your meeting short," Jimin said picking up his dog.

He was halfway down the porch when he turned around, "do you wanna hang out tomorrow jimin said having wanted to ask for awhile."

"Yea sure give me your number" Yoongi said surprising Jimin. "I'll text you the details later so just give me your number" Yoongi said grabbing a piece of paper and pen.

Jimin looked at the page it was filled with lyrics, he wrote his number on a small empty spot then left.

When Jimin got back home he already had a text from yoongi.

Jimin put Yoongi's contact into his phone before texting back.

Jimin looked at his phone wondering what type of party it would be and what he should wear

Jimin looked through all of his clothes before getting black skinny jeans a white shirt and a black jacket it was casual but still nice.

All that was left was for Jimin to ask if he could go but there was no way he was asking to go to a party.

"Eomma can i hang out with Yoongi tomorrow" Jimin asked as innocently as possible. "When did you two start hanging out" Jin asked a slight smile coming to his face "anyway yea that's fine."

~The Next Day~

Yoongi walked up to Jimin's house to pick him up, he was wearing jeans, a white shirt, and a leather jacket. Jimin practically ran to the door as he heard it ring.

Jimin didn't know what time Yoongi would be here, it was about eight at night and Jimin had already been ready for a couple of hours.

Jimin went out the door before his parents could come say hi, it's obvious they would try to embarrass him.

"Lets go" Jimin said half pushing Yoongi. Jimin just stared as Yoongi began getting into his car. Cmon Yoongi said from his seat in his car.

Jimin quickly got in before asking a question "how old are you." "I'm 19 why" Yoongi answered back. "I was just wondering" Jimin said turning his attention to the front of the car.

As they pulled up Jimin's jaw dropped. They had stopped at one of the most prestigious college's which meant two things. One Yoongi was a smart college guy and two that he was going to a college party.

Jimin shyly stood behind Yoongi as they walked into the party. Yoongi stopped and began talking to couple of people, not long after they began talking the conversation turned towards Jimin.

Yoongi answered all of their questions except for one, he wasn't sure if Jimin was single or not.

Yoongi offered Jimin a drink a couple of times and when he refused he drank them himself. Yoongi had already drunken quite a lot and so had everyone else except Jimin.

It had been about three hours since he got to the party and just about all Jimin had done was watch people get drunk and avoid swarms of people making out.

Yoongi was walking around when he saw his friend feeling someone up as he looked closer he could see that it was Jimin and that he was trying to get him off of him.

Yoongi quickly separated them before taking Jimin out of the house. He was about to drive him home when Jimin stopped him, he had drunken way too much to be driving.

Jimin pushed Yoongi into the passenger seat before driving him home. Jimin wasn't legal to drive but he was good at it.

Jimin brought Yoongi into his house trying to be quiet and laid him down on his bed. Jimin was about to leave but couldn't because Yoongi was clinging onto him.

"I don't want to be alone" Yoongi said holding onto Jimin. "I'm just gonna grab some water" Jimin said and Yoongi let him go. As Jimin was getting water he also asked if he could spend the night at Yoongi's.

"Jimin

"Jimin... Jimin" Yoongi yelled getting impatient "chimin *giggles* chim *giggles* chimchim *giggles* Chimchim" Yoongi yelled at the top of his voice. Jimin walked in wondering why Yoongi was calling him Chimchim.

"Where are your parents" Jimin asked as he sat with Yoongi half on him playing with his bangs, as he ruffled the hair above the nape of Yoongi's neck.

"My father moved farther south after my moms death," Yoongi said his hand trailing down Jimin's cheek. He traced over Jimin's lips before his hand went limp and he fell asleep.

Jimin looked down at the sleeping Yoongi his heart racing, and before he realized it he had fallen asleep aswell.