2058 (part 2)

Jungkook perspective

It was the last day before summer break, school was a lot  more fun than usual, we were practically sitting and doing nothing.

Everyone was talking about being together for one last day before the break but i was off in my own world still thinking about the guy from yesterday.

"Hey Jungkook! You listening" one of my classmates yelled to me. I looked over to him a bit confused as to why he was yelling.

"What is it" i asked now staring at him. "We're all gonna go to the arcade today you coming?"

I said yea hoping that I'd see him again.

The arcade was crowded with my classmates and i knew that none of the them could beat me so i waited till most of them were gone before i began playing.

I only had to play four games before i lost and i knew it was by him. I heard the chair on the other side creak, realizing that he was leaving a quickly went to the other side.

I yelled at him to wait surprised he looked back at me.

Lets have a rematch i said pointing to the game. He looked at me a big box smile on his face before saying sure.

Third person perspective

After about an hour of continuous playing and continuous rematches from Jungkook, Taehyung walked up to the side of Jungkook.

"I'm all out of coins and I've gotta get home but if you want we can play at my house," Taehyung said looking down at Jungkook.

"Sure" Jungkook answered, "wait what's your name" he said looking to Taehyung. Taehyung let out a slight giggle "my names Taehyung what's yours?"

"Its Jungkook," he said as they headed out the door.

"So do you live around here?" Jungkook asked trying to make conversation. "I'm actually just visiting my parents for summer break. I live in Busan with my grandparents," Taehyung said as he walked up the porch to his house.

He led him to his room upstairs before starting up the game. They played for hours with Jungkook never winning a game. "How did you get so good at this game" he said tossing down his controller. "Well i live on a farm and this is my only game so I've grow up getting good at it."

"Well I've got to get home so see you later" Jungkook said standing up. "Come back to play anytime you want, bye" Taehyung said to Jungkook's back as he walked away.