2068 (part 3)

Third person perspective

"Please follow me, Hoseok is just giving everyone a hug before he leaves." Jungkook and Taehyung walked down a hall directed by a woman.

They stared at Hoseok from the doorway he was just finishing up giving everyone hugs, many of them in tears.

Hoseok stood strong despite the sad nature of his goodbye. He smiled not letting his sadness show.

The ride home was quiet, no one spoke letting Hoseok think. Through his thinking he severed his ties to his old shelter and looked forward to seeing his new home.

When they got home Jungkook began trying to cook, he wasn't used to it but wanted to get better for his family and he knew he couldn't rely on Taehyung.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Hoseok sat in the living room bonding over games, which they had a lot of.

"Okay diners ready" Jungkook said walking into the living room. Taehyung and Hoseok paused their game before heading into the kitchen.

They sat down and both began eating. "You've gotten a lot better" Taehyung said happily eating. Jungkook looked to Hoseok who was mostly just picking at his food.

"Sorry it's not the best but I'm working on it" he said. Hoseok put down his fork  and shook his head, "that's not it i was um... I was wondering if i could call you eomma," he turned his head towards Taehyung, "and appa."

"Of course you can" they both said with a sigh of relief that he wanted to be part of their family.

"You should go to bed early tonight because tomorrow we're gonna have a little welcome party with the rest of the family," Jungkook said as Hoseok finished eating and headed back into the living room.

"Can we just finish our game," Taehyung said following Hoseok to the living room. "Yea that's fine but I'm gonna go so just join me later," Jungkook said said heading of to bed "goodnight."

"Goodnight" taehyung said before going back to the game. They finished their game and played another before heading to bed.

"Goodnight Hoseok" Taehyung said as he headed into his room "goodnight appa" he said back.

~The Next Day~

"Wake up," Jungkook said to Hoseok "the family will be here soon." "Good morning" Hoseok said as he stretched.

He inched his way out of bed before heading to the closet and putting on some clothes.

Hoseok walked into the living room only to see two people he didn't recognize with his parents.

When Jungkook saw Hoseok he beckoned him over. "These are your great grandparents Jin and Namjoon."

Hoseok walked over to Jungkook and said hi to Jin and Namjoon, who were ecstatic to have a great grandchild

Jimin and Yoongi arrived late, "where have you been" Jungkook said as they walked into the house.

Jimin looked to Yoongi before answering, "your father didn't want to get up this morning."

Jimin looked around and stopped when he saw Hoseok, he walked over to him and pinched his cheek "he so cuuute" jimin said still holding onto his cheek.

Jimin let go after about a minute instead talking to him.

Everyone talked for awhile, taehyung noticing that Hoseok was getting bored asked if he wanted to play some games.

He excitedly said yes and everyone began playing.

Hours passed and everyone left they didn't want to force Hoseok to interact for the whole day, but everyone could tell he was happy to meet the family