2038 (part 3)

Third person perspective

It had been several months since Jimin and Yoongi had started hanging out. Today was the 14th of October the day after Jimin's birthday and Yoongi has said nothing.

This made jimin mad as he had reminded him a week ago so he wouldn't forget. All he wanted was for Yoongi to say happy  birthday, to acknowledge him.

Jimin decided to give Yoongi one more chance if he said happy birthday today he would be fine with it but if he doesn't he will confront him.

Even though Jimin was giving Yoongi one more chance he was still mad and it really showed. Jin and Namjoon were worried about him as they didn't know why he was mad or how to fix it.

Jimin spent the entire day pouting after he had met Yoongi and he still didn't say anything. Jimin went to bed resolved to ask how he forgot his birthday tomorrow.

~The Next Day~

Jimin got up, took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, then headed over to Yoongi's house.

Yoongi heard knocking on the door and went to go answer it. As he opened the door Yoongi was greeted by a not so happy looking Jimin.

"Can i come in" Jimin asked, but his expression said that he was coming in no matter what he said.

Yoongi opened the door more letting Jimin in, he walked in and sat down on the couch.

Yoongi closed the door before sitting down on the couch aswell,  he awkwardly sat waiting for Jimin to talk.

Jimin spoke up looking at Yoongi "because you forgot my birthday you have to answer one question no matter if you want to or not, you owe me" Jimin said crossing his arms.

"I guess so" Yoongi said fully aware that he didn't have the choice of saying no.

"Then, do you like me" Jimin asked a slight blush coming to his cheeks "i like you, like like, like you and i wanted to know if you do too."

Yoongi scratched the back if his head before sighing, "i didn't forget your birthday how could i you reminded me a week before, but there's a reason i didn't say happy birthday or even acknowledge it."

"If i acknowledged it i would have to acknowledge my feelings for you, before i could brush them off by saying you were underage, but now that your 18 i can't."

"I do like you, probably more than i should but this is my first time liking a boy i was trying to deny it and im not sure what to do."

Jimin was just sitting listening to everything Yoongi said surpised but estatic about it. "Then lets date" Jimin said placing his hand ontop of Yoongi's.

"Yea ok" Yoongi said flipping his hand upward and intertwining their fingers. Yoongi put his leg between Jimins and leaned over him, with his free hand Yoongi traced over Jimin's lips.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" Yoongi said before he kissed Jimin. Jimin's hand instinctively went up resting on Yoongis chest as he pushed back into the kiss.

They kissed till they were both out of breath. They stared into each others eyes till Yoongi kissed Jimin on his forehead and cuddled him now laying next to him on the couch.