2008 (part 2)

Third person perspective

Jin sat in his living room staring at the clock on his phone, it was 1:50 which meant that Namjoon would be here any minute. He had gotten all ready to go about a half hour ago, wearing black skinny jeans and a matching light pink jacket and shoes.

When Jin heard the door bell he jumped up and walked quickly over to the door, he stood in front of it for a second before answering it. He looked at namjoon who was wearing purely black from head to toe before stepping out in front of him. "So where are we going" Jin said as they started walking on Namjoon's lead. "Well first were gonna go eat since its lunch time and the next place you'll find out after we finish eating."

Jin and namjoon went to a small diner that they often went to as it was close to both of their homes. They both ordered a hamburger and fries and then a milkshake to share.

As Jin and namjoon walked out of the diner Jin excitedly asked where they were going next. Namjoon completely ignored Jin's question instead asking a question of his own "What color shirt are you wearing?" Jin pouted a bit at being ignored but answered namjoon "white why?" "Ah that's no good" namjoon said as he stopped and began taking off his sweatshirt revealing a black tank top. Jin who was standing next to him didn't mind the view but was confused as to why namjoon was stripping on the street.

"Light colors are no good for glow in the dark" namjoon said as he handed his hoodie to Jin and walked into the building they had stopped in front of. Jin walked in after him before taking off his jacket and putting on Namjoon's that was still warm and smelled of Namjoon's cologne. Jin looked around having never been in the laser tag building before, he didn't even know that it existed.

Namjoon walked back over to Jin he smirked as he saw him in his sweatshirt before telling him to follow him as he walked down an isle of rooms. Namjoon led him into a small locker and changing room. "Here" namjoon said as he handed Jin a key "yours is locker number two you can put your jacket in it." After namjoon and Jin had both gotten ready with their chest plates and guns they went into the dark room on the other side of the locker room. It took about a minute for namjoon and Jin to get their vision back but once they could Jin looked around and saw that namjoon was nowhere to be seen.

Jin walked slowly through the course still not familiar with it, unaware that namjoon was trailing behind him. It wasn't long before namjoon was holding his gun to Jin's back and pulling the trigger. Jin let out a loud yell surprised by the noise his chest plate made as he got shot causing namjoon to bust out laughing. Jin shot namjoon as he sat there laughing at him before running off yelling "i wont let you get me next time."

It had been about forty minutes and Jin was getting better as he was used to the track. Jin walked into the locker room and waited for namjoon to follow him out. When namjoon joined him Jin asked him where the restroom was, "Its at the top of the aisle on this side" namjoon answered watching Jin leave. Namjoon waited a few seconds after Jin had left before grabbing something out of his locker and heading back into the dark room.

About two minutes passed before Jin walked back into the dark room. Jin jumped as he heard the door slam behind him, he turned around to face the door only able to see Namjoon's silhouette.

Flashbacks came back to Jin but he pushed them to the back of his head. Namjoon pulled his hand out from behind his back a bouquet of pure white lilies now glowing against his chest. Jin's vision had slowly come back to him and he could now see Namjoon's face that was staring directly at his, Jin hoped that namjoon couldn't see how much he was blushing.

"Jin I've loved you for the majority of my life and i want to ask if you'll be my boyfriend" namjoon said not breaking eye contact. Jin could no longer force the memories to the back of his head. Jin kissed namjoon on the cheek in the same place he did the last time namjoon had confessed. 'Yea I love you too" Jin said taking namjoon into a hug.

They stood together for a solid minute before Jin's hand slowly made its way up Namjoon's back "I love you" Jin whispered in Namjoon's ear before shooting him and running off giggling. "Aahhh that's unfair, you cheater" namjoon said between laughs as he picked up his gun running after Jin.